4,164 results
All reviews the club lounge indoor pool central world chit lom bts station erawan shrine platinum member walking distance jw marriott siam paragon top floor corner room major shopping excellent location big c rain shower breakfast buffet hotel is located
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great hotel with excellent location. friendly and helpful staff. great lounge with good food and drinks, city view, clean rooms, excellent mixed cocktails. clean bathrooms, public areas, good location for exploring street food!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_BKK, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Marty D,

Thank you very much for the great feedback and your recent stay.

We hope being able to welcome you back again to Bangkok soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Thank you Mr. Tony( Navigator) for professional service and good recommendations for restaurant. You made my trip memorable. Hotel is in the good location . Room is clean. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We want to come back again

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_BKK, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Exploration53852,

We appreciate your compliments for Khun Tony and will happily pass them on to him.

One of our key promises to our guests is that we want to help them discovering great places and experiences while staying with us.

Therefore we look forward welcoming you back and providing you with latest new discoveries we found.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I went to swim in the morning and unfortunately, I loosed my necklace. I did not know where I loosed it then I told to staffs. They are very nice and helpful, they helped to search in a swimming pool and surrounding. Finally, a guest found it in the swimming pool and staff kept it very well for me. Thank you very much for your excellent service and service mind. Sorry that I did not ask staffs' name. Once again, thank you so much.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Toey T,

We are glad to hear that the lost necklace reached you again so that you could keep positive memories for the time you've been enjoying our pool.

My team and I are looking forward welcoming you back to Bangkok anytime.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

First time here and was pleasantly surprised,staff on greeting and room service wonderful, however the service at the pool was very poor, it was if you were there for them, no greetings,, no water, and I had to walk up to the bar, I know, difficult, but we are talking 5 star , and ask for menu. On the good side staff at executive lounge are great especially the chef on morning shift , such help and smile , I had the spicy omlette and was in room 1627, great too. Btw.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Henry D,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and had some great experiences.

At the same time we would like to apologize for the disappointing service experience at the pool, which I fully agree is not acceptable for a hotel of our standard and reputation. This has been addressed with the team and I am confident that there will be an immediate improvement.

We would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a full 5 bubble experience.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The room is good ! All need amentites are in the room. The staff is nice! I was impressed by the front desk staff and club lounge lady chef ! They explain clearly and friendly and always smile ! Hotel pool is cool and quiet ! So relax. Quan Spa hot stone massage is comfortable and the environment also good! The location of the hotel is close to main attraction and BTS! 5 mins to chitlom BTS! 10 mins walk to central world! There are also 7-11 close to the hotel. Very convenience place! By the way, the hotel breakfast are variety which it has indi food, western food , Chinese food and Japanese food as well as Thai food! You can always find your choice.Also, the juice was fresh and instand made! You can also share your juice preference base on fruit on bar and the staff will create one for you. Recommend to stay if you have a short trip and love shopping ! Save travel time ! 5 star experience.looking forward to stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_BKK, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear JuJuN28,

We certainly appreciate to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you enjoyed not only the convenient location but as well our great breakfast and other facilities.

We are all looking forward welcoming you back to Bangkok for another shopping trip.