“Nice place, poor massage”
Review of Oasis Spa Bangkok

Oasis Spa Bangkok
Ranked #24 of 644 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Bangkok provides the ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE with treatments created by combining the best ancient Thai techniques and herbal secrets with advanced discoveries in beauty and wellness. Set like a jewel in the heart of Bangkok, this luxury spa has a distinctive Thai atmosphere where clients enjoy superior Lanna-style service without unnecessary formality. You leave the cares of a busy world far behind (without leaving downtown) when you enter the serenity of this Secret Garden whose primordial trees watched skyscrapers being built. At the end of the pathway, you will find a colonial building housing your private villa treatment room with waterfall and gracious professional service. Spend an hour or half-a-day and enjoy a renewal that your body will relish for a lifetime.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The place was beautiful, people were kind but massage was not the reason I give 2 points for this. I don’t have any willingness to visit again.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear bilingualist,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Oasis Spa Bangkok.
We are so sorry to hear about disappointments experience that you encountered with the quality of massage service.
We have shared this with our appropriate team members so we can make improvements moving forward. We also hope that you can give us another opportunity to show to you the true level of Oasis experience.

All reviews
"spa package"
in 9 reviews
"four hands massage"
in 4 reviews
"phrom phong bts station"
"massage room"
in 27 reviews
"spas"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The receptionist was very helpful, explaining everything on the menu. The massage was relaxing. They also served fruits and drink at the end. Will definitely visit again!

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear namtiip19,

We are happy to learn that you had an amazing spa experience with us. Your kind compliments is very much appreciated.
At the Oasis Spa Thailand, we wish to have a chance welcoming you back in nearly soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got married in Thailand and spent our honeymoon traveling all over the country. Before heading back to the states we asked the concierge at our hotel if there was a spa close by that offered a 4 hour pamper package. They sent us to Oasis Spa, and oh my goodness I'm soooo happy they did. It was my first time ever doing anything like this (my husband's second, he pampered himself in Chiang Mai while I shopped) I didn't really know what to expect. For starters, the spa sent car service to and from and once we arrived it was absolutely gorgeous! It was literally stepping into a garden zen oasis. You completely forget you're in the middle of busy downtown Bangkok. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I felt so relaxed just sitting in the lobby! Once you finish a quick questionnaire someone walks you to your private room. We did a couple's package that included a steam, facial, milky bath soak, 4 hands body massage and foot massage. It was AMAZING! I even fell asleep during my facial, I was THAT relaxed. The staff was very professional and the spa was very clean and beautiful. When we were finished we were led back to the lobby where they brought us tea and fresh fruit while we waited for our car. They saw that I wrote we were on our honeymoon on the questionnaire and gifted us with their wonderful body scrub. I absolutely loved my experience at Oasis Spa, like I said, heaven on earth. When I return to Thailand in a few years I will visit them again.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Poonoy C
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Poonoy C,

It was most kind of you to provide us with your feedback with the nice spa experience and happy to learn that you had a remarkable time with us. Your kind compliments is very much appreciated.
We very much look forward welcoming you back for another fantastic day!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered one hour ayurvedic massage. Nice, but next times take a harder massage as it was a bit too soft. But recommendable place to have massage.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank peterkO9573HQ
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Peter K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your delightful review with us on TripAdvisor. It was most kind of you to provide us with your feedback since it is only through valuable guest comments that we can understand the needs and expectations of our guests. Your comment on the massage are well note for further improvement. Thank you most sincerely for your high praise.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Excellent service - from picking and sending us back to the hotel to the pre and post spa refreshments. Prices were on the high side but the quality of the products they use are good.

Best thing for me was that they asked us to indicate if we preferred a standard, light or hard massaged. This was great because the last time I had a Thai massage in a hotel, I ended up blue black. My pleas to the masseuse to have mercy then was unheeded.

Massage huts were well appointed, only that there was no door to the toilet or shower. I went for the massage with my mother and there was no way we were going to shower together.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank BB062018
Jay_Oasis, Public Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear BB062018,

It is great to read that you had a relaxing day. Thank you for the highlight on our staff and recommend us on TripAdvisor community.