Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dana R

Not impressed !

Review of LUXX Langsuan
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Rooms small , balcony really small -- Shower no matter you do water gets all over the floor . Bell guys were very nice . They had a bar but you could hot order a drink & take to room ( crazy)
Also charged me for laundry ---- When i checked in I ask about laundry , she miss understood , they showed the washing machine , I said no I want someone to wash it , so she told me a company down the street so I took it there --- but at checkout they had a laundry service charge on my bill - I told the lady she made a mistake I did not use , I used the service down the street --- But she was insistent on still charging us , we had a plane to catch so We paid , it was not much but its the principle of it ! This is a very nice area of Bangkok to stay in.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $80
1.3 km from LUXX Langsuan
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2024

Looks really great in the photos. Unfortunately the hotel property hasn't aged well. I think they were going for a sleek modern vibe at the conception of the idea. Hotel staff is friendly. When we first got here the A/C was not working for our room. Maintenance fixed it while we went to exchange money and get food. However, A/C has not stopped running since we got here. Room is an icebox. Can’t complain because it was very hot outside, but it did get kind of uncomfortable after being in the room for extended periods of time.

Left the hotel at 8am returned at 2:30pm and housekeeping had not gotten to our room yet. The day before I spilled pad thai all over the sheets. Stain was very noticeable. Housekeeping did not change the sheet just remade the bed.
Beds were extremely hard, no padding at all.

The lighting in the room was horrible. We had every light on and it still felt so dark.

The wifi connection in the hotel was extremely spotty.

Honestly just an average hotel. Not too far to the train stations if you are a walker. About 15-20 mins. But in the spring/summer heat, expect to be dripping sweat by the time u make it to the station.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2023

We picked the Luxx Langsuan for our first two night's in Bangkok after arriving from the UK. We'd largely selected it due to having stayed 8 years ago and loving the place on our prior trip.

Sadly the hotel hasn't aged well and looks well past it's best, the room was comfortable enough, but the overall state of the property was in very poor. Stains on the walls, leaking air-conditioners, frayed carpets and a general sense of disrepair in the communal areas.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly as they had been on our previous trip and allowed us to check-in early after an overnight flight.

The hotel has real potential and is well situated for Lumphini Park just to the South, but it desperately needs a revamp and it would be great to see it brought back up to it's former standards.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2023

Hotel was average. Location was a bit off the beaten path. There are two metro stops nearby but both are approximately 30 minutes walk. There are a variety of restaurants nearby. The facility itself is showing its age and in need of attention. The room was clean, linens were nice quality and clean. While our room was insulated from street noise we found it to be a bit noisy from guests in the adjoining room.Staff was friendly and as helpful as possible given the language barrier. The pool was a nice relief after a day of wandering through Bangkok.

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed in L suite (2 bedrooms unit) on the 5th floor , room 542.
The hotel is clean and the front office staff are all so friendly and helpful.

Here is the negative part , on our last day we experienced something scary.
16:00 PM : heard a weird noises, a groaning noises coming from my room (the room that have the king size bed) and I was sitting at the dining area. I thought it was the tv, So i left the dining area and checked if the tv is turned on and find out the tv was not on. So i went back to the living room and saw a shadow standing on the other bedroom (the twin bed room)

17:00 i left the hotel to a nearby mall

18:00 2 of my friend reached the hotel and call me and asked if I'm going to head back to the hotel

18:40 I got back to the hotel , and my friend told me that they saw me enter my room 15 minutes earlier

2:00 AM : my bedroom doors is opened , I saw the door handle moving (looked like someone was trying to open the door from outside) and only to find out that there was no one outside.

I would give this hotel at least a 4 stars rating because the staff are really helpful and friendly and the location is prime. But we got so scared to encounter such event.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Hotel is very wonderful greenery and great relax. Overall is good and price is not expensive, very good value and comfortable stay. Hope to have a chance to revisit again soon. decoration is minimalism style.

Date of stay: July 2021