9,669 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel great pool the hotel offers welcome drink
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I am a hotelier myself and have always loved staying in different hotels. I am not a fussy person but as someone in hotel business I noticed every little things that come my way. I was really impressed by this hotel and felt that I had made the best choice I ever.

I stayed in a Grand Suite River View #1609 Suite for 3 nights and it has a stunning view of the river. Location of hotel is excellent, only a 5 mins complimentary shuttle boat ride to BTS Saphan Thaksin Station, which is comfortably provided by the hotel every 15 mins (according to schedule). From the BTS Station, you can get to other tourist spots or shopping areas easily.

Service was second to none. They strive to provide personalised service, e.g giving suggestions on how to get around, which are the places to visit, where to get groceries, etc.

The river barge restaurant has beautiful views of the river and the food was good- the bread warm and simply delicious!.

Room was very comfortable and was furnished more like a contemporary home than a hotel. My suite has a separate bedroom and living room. Huge with ample space. A Sony Bravia 32 inch TV in the living room and the bedroom with again a gorgeous view of the river. It was always great to wake up to the view and get back to sleep at night watching the city lights and listening to the radio by the bedside! Nothing beats to this!

The kitchenette was handy except that there was no cooking pan to prepare food. The two complimentary water bottles provided every day was sufficient.
The glass shower cubicle was very fancy. You could control the blinds on this cubicle from a switch. The housekeeper cleaned the room every day really well and did a good job at refilling every amenities that was used.

I would say the best part of the hotel is the swimming pool - huge, clean and great views of the river. Service was again flawless.

There is also a Starbucks Cafe next to the hotel where the condominium is (less then 1 minute walk) as well as a 7-eleven. Very convenient and nice to have when you need to get some necessities, all day and night round. I also enjoyed the 90 mins Thai Massage at the Namita Spa.

I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone - you will not be disappointed! This is my contribution to the top in hospitality, professionalism and top standard what you can expect from a 5 star suite hotel.

The only downside was that I had to check out!!!

Room tip: River View Rooms on the high Floors!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank AungRedDevil
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear AungRedDevil,

Wow, what a great honor to receive such high praise and positive comments from one of our hotelier colleagues. I am thrilled to read your wonderful review and hear of all the elements you enjoyed and appreciated during your stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside.

My team and I strive to provide each and every guest with a remarkable and unforgettable experience at our hotel and your kind compliments serve as great motivation to all of us that our efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Thank you for your feedback and also for your trust in our hospitality. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at your home away from home soonest.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

This was a very exquisite hotel with helpful staff, beautiful rooms, great food, ferry service free of charge, and a great pool area. This is a easy location to explore the best of Bangkok from. Lots of fun places are a quick ferry ride or walk to.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kimberly B,

Thank you very much for your review and the high ratings you have given us. Your comments about the rooms, food, pool area and our staff are very much appreciated and I will happily share them with our team as a reminder to continue our strive for excellence.

Please do not hesitate to look us up at our hotel's website when you plan for your next trip to Bangkok. We offer many exciting packages and offers, and my reservation team will be delighted to help you in any way they possibly can.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

It was my second time at this hotel in Bangkok and it's style excellent . Good location on the River side ,the room are very clean and spacious , the food is excellent , I love to relaxe at the pool on the River and the services at the hotel is excellent .

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear mariechristineh836,

I would like to sincerely thank you for having stayed with us two times already. We appreciate your loyalty and trust in our hospitality. I am delighted to hear that you consider us a '5-star secret in Bangkok' and we are honored to call you one of our valued returning guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home during your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Nice spacious room. Polite staff providing fast check in and out. Provide free boat ride to pier near BTS Saphan Taksin. 7-11 is nearby hotel as well, within walking distance.

Room service food is delicious.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear WeeChiong,

Thank you very much for having been our honored guest and providing us with the opportunity to serve you at Chatrium Hotel Riverside. It was a great pleasure to read your kind comments about the spacious room and our polite staff. We highly appreciate your trust in our hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Staff is absolutely friendly and helpful in every situation. The condition of interior and rooms should be considered as " Time for Renovation. Due to this the price / service ratio has enough room for improvement. Otherwise the Chatrium Is a good recommodation

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Andreas S,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. Your opinion is extremely important to us to see not only where we are meeting or exceeding our valued guests’ expectations but of equal importance ways in which we can improve on their experience at our hotel.

Despite your overall positive review and genuinely appreciated praise of our staff I would like to offer my sincere apologies regarding your comment about the condition of the interior and rooms. I am happy to inform you that we are currently working on several ways of enhancing and upgrading the rooms apart from our continuous room care program involving the relevant departments to keep our rooms in as good condition as possible.

May I end by saying that we truly appreciate your custom and hope on your next visit to Bangkok we may have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to Chatrium Hotel Riverside.