“Friendly staff”

Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch
Ranked #45 of 591 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bespoke Tailor. Overseas Tailor is one of the quality tailor in Bangkok Your visit, Our future
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Staff were very friendly from the moment I entered the shop, helped me purchase an excellent suit which was tailored very well. Happy with my purchase will be ordering again when I return home.

1  Thank Liam G
Overseas T, Manager at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Liam G,

Thank you for your superb review and your recommendation. It's a joyful thing to meet and get to know new people from across the world. I will see you again soon!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"quality"
"thailand"

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Top quality suits for great prices. Will definitely buy my future suits from Overseas tailor again! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1  Thank George Z

Dear George,

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I bought a three piece suit here. Nice staff and quick service. When i requested a second pair of adjustments it wasn't a problem at all. They save the sizes so you can order another suit from home if you want. Keep up the good work guys

1  Thank Jeroen B

Dear Jeroen,

Thank you for choosing to tailor your clothes with Overseas Tailor. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our quality and service. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I needed a suit for my graduation and I could not be happier with the result. The fitting was absolutely perfect but what I really liked about it was the attention the putted on my needs. Whatever issue or question I had was solve very precisely and fast.

I really recommend you this place. You'll be blown away with the result. (Shout out to Steven for his quickness!)

1  Thank Quique T

Dear Enrique Taulet Novo,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and workmanship. Me (Steven) including Overseas Tailor teams takes our roles seriously to provide quality customer service & Suits you are expecting from us.
We thank you once again and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Kind Regards,