Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch
Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
amazing

quality is very very amazing and the people are very friendly i realy liked it thank you very much... read more

Reviewed 17 December 2018
Patrick B
via mobile
Awesome Suits and Shirts

2nd time at overseas tailor, buying suits and shirts. Long lasting quality, perfect fitting of the... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2018
FelixBr57
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from US$19.65
More Info
from US$24.69
More Info
All reviews these guys great quality suits fit tailor shop ties karma khaosan pants jacket clothes thailand
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I bought a three piece suit here. Nice staff and quick service. When i requested a second pair of adjustments it wasn't a problem at all. They save the sizes so you can order another suit from home if you want. Keep up the good work guys

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Jeroen B
Overseas T, Manager at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Jeroen,

Thank you for choosing to tailor your clothes with Overseas Tailor. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our quality and service. Hope to see you again soon!

Overseas Tailor Team

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I needed a suit for my graduation and I could not be happier with the result. The fitting was absolutely perfect but what I really liked about it was the attention the putted on my needs. Whatever issue or question I had was solve very precisely and fast.

I really recommend you this place. You'll be blown away with the result. (Shout out to Steven for his quickness!)

1  Thank Quique T

Dear Enrique Taulet Novo,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and workmanship. Me (Steven) including Overseas Tailor teams takes our roles seriously to provide quality customer service & Suits you are expecting from us.
We thank you once again and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Steven

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Great suits for a good price! The men really know what they are doing. Also very helpfull and giving good tips. I would really recommend this tailor

1  Thank Ricky R

Dear Ricky,

Thank you for your superb review and your recommendation. It's a joyful thing to meet and get to know new people from across the world. I will see you again soon!

Warm Regards,
Overseas Tailor Team

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I got two suits made here, a three piece and a tux and I'm delighted with the way they both turned out. Quality is fantastic and the fit is perfect. Steve was the man I dealt with mostly and he was a pleasure to deal with. All in all I would certainly recommend this tailor.

1  Thank Brendan M

Dear Brendan,

Steven

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I baught here two suits and several pants on three different occasions. I am very pleased with the results. The suits are beautiful and fit me perfectly. The service is very good with friendly and assisting staff. The tailor is highly professional. I recommend this business! I will definitely come again.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank a77h
Overseas T, Owner at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and workmanship. Our staff take their roles seriously to provide quality customer service you are expecting from us.

Overseas tailor 3rd Branch