“Great suits!”

Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch
Ranked #44 of 591 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bespoke Tailor. Overseas Tailor is one of the quality tailor in Bangkok Your visit, Our future
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Great suits for a good price! The men really know what they are doing. Also very helpfull and giving good tips. I would really recommend this tailor

1  Thank Ricky R
Overseas T, Manager at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Ricky,

Thank you for your superb review and your recommendation. It's a joyful thing to meet and get to know new people from across the world. I will see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

in 4 reviews
"quality"
"thailand"

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I got two suits made here, a three piece and a tux and I'm delighted with the way they both turned out. Quality is fantastic and the fit is perfect. Steve was the man I dealt with mostly and he was a pleasure to deal with. All in all I would certainly recommend this tailor.

1  Thank Brendan M

Dear Brendan,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and workmanship. Me (Steven) including Overseas Tailor teams takes our roles seriously to provide quality customer service & Suits you are expecting from us.
We thank you once again and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Steven

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I baught here two suits and several pants on three different occasions. I am very pleased with the results. The suits are beautiful and fit me perfectly. The service is very good with friendly and assisting staff. The tailor is highly professional. I recommend this business! I will definitely come again.

1  Thank a77h
Overseas T, Owner at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and workmanship. Our staff take their roles seriously to provide quality customer service you are expecting from us.

Overseas tailor 3rd Branch

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice guys, good and fast quality and a very good service. We were very satisfied and would defenitly go there again!

1  Thank Rafael P

Dear Valued Client,

Overseas tailor 3rd Branch

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this shop by a family member, and it was a perfect recommendation...
The guys in the shop are very passionated and professional in what the do. The suit and shirt was perfect and a very good quality. I had to order another shirt, It came the day after.... I like this shop a lot, and the guys who run it.
If you want a suit who's made by a shop who cares about there costumer, this is the place. ( there's a lot of salesman on the street, but these guys is not overbearing like a lot of they other guys)

1  Thank runebj88
Overseas T, Manager at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Client,

The Team at Overseas Tailor 3rd Branch, Bangkok would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words and the time you have taken to share them with us. We are very pleased to hear that your visit to our show room was a pleasant one. Rest assured, we will take your comments in account and use them to further encourage our team in order to ensure the best personal service and warmest of welcomes on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Best Regards,