Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch
Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great shop

We stopped by on our last holiday to pick up some blouses and shirts and get a suit made, and we... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
J4906HHgrzegorzs
via mobile
Service + Product

When I was in BKK , I was will to get a suit , and some of my friends recommend me this shop. I was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$19.70
More Info
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews these guys ties jacket suit quality thailand
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I baught here two suits and several pants on three different occasions. I am very pleased with the results. The suits are beautiful and fit me perfectly. The service is very good with friendly and assisting staff. The tailor is highly professional. I recommend this business! I will definitely come again.

1  Thank a77h
Overseas T, Owner at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued and we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and workmanship. Our staff take their roles seriously to provide quality customer service you are expecting from us.
We thank you once again and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice guys, good and fast quality and a very good service. We were very satisfied and would defenitly go there again!

1  Thank Rafael P

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this shop by a family member, and it was a perfect recommendation...
The guys in the shop are very passionated and professional in what the do. The suit and shirt was perfect and a very good quality. I had to order another shirt, It came the day after.... I like this shop a lot, and the guys who run it.
If you want a suit who's made by a shop who cares about there costumer, this is the place. ( there's a lot of salesman on the street, but these guys is not overbearing like a lot of they other guys)

1  Thank runebj88
Overseas T, Manager at Overseas Tailor - 3rd branch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Client,

The Team at Overseas Tailor 3rd Branch, Bangkok would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words and the time you have taken to share them with us. We are very pleased to hear that your visit to our show room was a pleasant one. Rest assured, we will take your comments in account and use them to further encourage our team in order to ensure the best personal service and warmest of welcomes on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Best Regards,
Overseas Tailor 3rd Branch

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great staff,very good prices,best quality fabrics and good job!!I strongly recommend!We go at 7p.m to choose,they measure us and the other day our costumes are ready!We don’t relieve it that they made them at so short time!!Thanks for everything!

1  Thank ChrisTsak12

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

These guys were awesome.
They took my measurements at 1 pm and by 9 pm they had my suit and shirt done to perfection.
Cost/quality ratio is better than most parts of the world, I have been to Hong Kong, London, cant compare.
Don't doubt in visiting them, you will get a pleasant surprise.

2  Thank Azaelorozco