1,481 results
All reviews goji m club queens park quan spa huge hotel the executive lounge north tower beautiful lobby lounge staff special thanks emporium mall platinum member rooftop bar f b concierge desk luxury hotel upgraded to a suite
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the minute we stepped into the door at the Marriott Marquis the service and personnel were outstanding and exceeded my expectations again!
Por and all the staff at the executive lounge made the trip memorable!

Room tip: Hi stay here every time I come to Bangkok so every room is a great choice
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bob F, General Manager at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Russ W,

Great to learn that your Marriott Marquis experience was a memorable one from the moment you arrived! Happy to hear that our Khun Por and team made for a special memory and I hope that we can count on seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My time at the marriott at queens park was lovely. The rooms were extremely comfortable and well adorned, and everything was kept to a high standard of cleanliness. The hotel is located right next to the BTS Sukhumvit line, making it extremely convenient to navigate around the city.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the M Lounge was superb, offering a delicious assortment of foods for breakfast and snacks throughout the day. They also had a selection of drinks varying from the standard bottles of water and soda to more specialty items like guava juice.
I had a very unique experience with Po, one of the M lounge managers. After I had asked them where they got their tom yum peanuts, she personally brought me a bag as a departure gift. This was completely unexpected and really made my stay at the Marriott at Queens Park that much more memorable. Their dedication to quality is readily apparent, and their service is second to none during my stay in Thailand. I would definitely come back here for my next trip to Bangkok.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sunfranklin

Dear sunfranklin,

How wonderful to hear how wonderful your experience was at our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park. I am pleased to hear that you appreciate the effort that our team makes in keeping our facilities in tip top shape; I will definitely share that with them.

We are very fortunate to be so close to the BTS Phrom Phong and it really makes it easy to navigate the entire city of Bangkok!

Thanks for sharing your story about Khun Por; it is actions such as hers that make for special moments and she enjoys seeking those opportunities!

Hope that we will see you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second stay at this property and overall I was thoroughly impressed with almost every aspect of my stay. The M Club staff remembered me from my previous stay and gave me an extra warm welcome, I must give a special mention to Sonya and Well for their excellent friendly and service oriented attitude.

As many reviewers have noted, the M club is perhaps the best club lounge offering available in any hotel chain, it not only provides snacks but an actual proper lunch with three offerings that change daily. I thoroughly enjoyed spending my evenings there during happy hour and all of the staff were friendly and very obliging when I asked for cocktails that needed to be made by them. It does get very busy and I believe the hotel does promote guests to serve themselves with the soft drinks, beers and wines. I would also like to make a special note of the sparkling wine on offer which is of a decent quality and taste and much better than what I expected for a complimentary sparkling offered at a hotel club lounge. I also enjoyed the food selection on offer during the evenings too, and there are dishes on offer to satisfy the vast majority of guests and the best thing the selection changed daily so you would never get bored of eating the same food repeatedly. And the desserts are delicious!

However I must mention a minor incident which occurred during my stay. One evening after drinks in M Club my friend and I went up to Akira Rooftop Bar and were told there were no available tables and to wait at a standing table which we had no issues with. However we are both not gin drinkers and asked the bar manager if we could have a specially made drink without gin and we were very surprised to get this response 'We only have gin cocktails here, you can try the bar on level 28' which is exactly where we had just come from. We thought the bar manager could have been much more obliging and were certainly not pleased to be treated in such a rude manner. The only other minor negative is the pool can get very busy at certain times during the day and can be full of screaming children, and it can be almost unbearable for those of us who prefer to relax without kids yelling and screaming. I have mentioned before that the main pool is on the smaller side, and maybe the hotel could open the other pool as an adults only pool during very busy periods. Having said that the service by the pool was fast and prompt and the staff very polite.

Another big plus about this hotel is the location, it is literally a stones throw to the sky train and getting there is a short and scenic walk through the park and also where the shopping mall. On the main street there are numerous massage parlours which are not as sleazy as some people have mentioned, there are many that are legitimate massage places and I found one literally across the road that did an exceptional hot stone massage as well as a head and shoulder massage. There are also many street food vendors on the main street, I highly recommend trying the pad thai and the soup noodles and also the fresh fruit smoothie! There is also a money exchange just across the road that offers very good exchange rates.

Regarding the room, you will find everything you require to make your stay a very comfortable one. The bed is heavenly, the room well sound proofed and the bathroom spacious and stocked with luxury Thann ammenities. The air conditioning is also very quiet which guarantees a good nights sleep. I also had lunch a few times at the Siam Tea Room as I wanted to try the other offerings besides the food in M Club and found the dishes to be delicious, authentic and well priced.

I absolutely love staying at this hotel, the combination of excellent staff, superb club lounge and convenient location makes it my favourite hotel in Bangkok. I cannot wait until my next stay and I highly recommend the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park if you are after a luxurious, well located hotel with the most professional and friendly staff.

Room tip: Definitely go for a room with M Club access
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank aw101

Dear aw101,

Wow! What a great collection of impressions after your return visit to our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park! You are one of many tat share accolades about our M Club Lounge and the staff. Khun Sonya is one of our stellar performers and really enjoys welcoming back our repeat travelers. Thanks so much for recognizing the M Club.

Nice to hear that you enjoyed our Sian Tea Room, where you can find authentic Thai recipes as well as home made desserts and breads, by Chef Alfred and team.

I also appreciate your comments on our location, sitting on Soi 22, providing a glimpse of a typical Bangkok Soi and as noted close to the BTS Phrom Phong and shopping.

I will raise the issue about our ABar Rooftop and I am sure we can provide for a better scenario fro non-gin drink requests.

Thanks again for sharing your story!

General manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed with my family. 2 adults, 3 kids (1 infant). Nov 1-3, 5-7. Plat Elite points redemption.

Nov 1-3 park view room. No suite upgrade available. Nice comfortable room with king bed + additional single bed + baby playpen. Nice view of Benchasiri Park. Faulty: Clothes lines (fixed after highlighted). Lock of door in front of wash basin (didn't highlight).

Given 35th floor corner room. Nov 5-7 upgrade to M Suite upon request. Very nice. Separate living area with 3 seat sofa. Kids loved it. Faulty: Lever to switch between showers (fixed after highlighted).

Recommend a room maintenance checklist of the basic stuff.

M Lounge. Kids below 5 able to access from 9am to 5pm. Breakfast spread was ok. Did not see any selection changes during the 4 days. Recommend to have slightly different spread on different days of the week. Service was good. Requested chef to specially cook baby grains for the baby. Thank you Khun Kuxcy.

Also thank you Khun Sand. She found out it was baby's 1st birthday, and ordered a cake surprise to the room. Very happy.

Only had one slight irritation. My baby was starting to make some noise (not loud) during one of days. I was bringing him out of the lounge (before he screams). As i was walking past the lounge desk, the lounge mgr (i think, different uniform) came up asking me to pacify the infant. I'm sure she has good intentions, but would prefer a more apologetic tone. In comparison, I was having dinner at Tsu (JW Marriott Bangkok). Baby was having a hard time (screaming away). The supervisor asked me whether he is ok, and needs anything. I guess that's a better approach.

There's a shuttle service to Emporium (every 30 minutes). From there, BTS Phrom Phong is 1 minute walk.

Overall, nice stay. Definitely will return in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Weng Khiang O

Dear Weng Khiang O,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your family vacation to Marriott Marquis Queen's Park. I appreciate your sharing your impressions and we will insure that our team is identifying out those items that can be irritating for our guests. Can I ask for your room number so I can make sure that we have rectified everything you mentioned, as well as see what happened.
Sorry for making you uncomfortable with our approach to your infants discomfort. I agree that we can find a more suitable approach and we will share this with our team.

I am glad to hear that were able to secure you a suite upgrade on your return stay and pleased that the kids were able to enjoy the spaciousness and comfort of our M Suite!

Hoping that your travels will bring you back for what we hope is another great experience!

Thanks again for sharing!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is everything we hoped for and more... the service was exceptional and the staff were very friendly and respectful.

The hotel location is very good. Near mall and many shops. The rooms are clean and spacious! I would come here again and I recommend it to anyone coming to Bangkok

Oh the breakfast! You will be spoilt for choice! Very tasty and variety

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Carol M,

So wonderful to hear your impressions of our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park and I am delighted you have shared all you found positive about your experience with our hotel and my team. We are very fortunate to be situated adjoining the Benjasiri Park, which provides us green space and perfect area to jog, walk or take in the natural setting.
Goji Kitchen, has been a solid contributor to our success, and as you noted it's a great way to begin ones day with an abundant, a large variety and high quality culinary breakfast experience.
Most of all our "brilliant hosts" display care and passion in engaging with our guests and glad this was showcased for you!
Thanks for the recommendation and trust we will be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Best regards,