“Wondeful Experience with Dream Heaven Adventure !”

Dream Heaven Adventure Pvt Ltd.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dream Heaven Adventure is trekking and tour operator agency of the highest quality, combining energy and enthusiasm, with our years of experience. We offer adventure trekking, hiking, climbing, historical tours, wildlife safari and private day tours in Nepal and tours & treks to Tibet, and Bhutan. We make sure you get where you want to go at the best price and in the most pleasant way possible.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I Chose the Dream Adventure Trek and i think it was totally worth it. Suman helped me to organise all the things and provided me with good services. Our guide Shyam help me a lot with the trek as he know everything in the mountains there was never a problem. If I come To Nepal I will surely choose again, Thank you for the service and everything. very much Recommended !

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"email"
"himalayas"

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I did the manasalu trek with dream heaven adventure.It was a wonderful experience. They provided me with good guides who could speak English, and help me buy the materials. Even we were not so lucky with the weather, the Himalayas were awesome. Thank you for the kind service and gesture. Highly recommended !

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 3 April 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We have had an amazing 10-Days Gokyo Ri Trek (including Renjo La Pass).
The information and e-mail response from the operator have been very good in advance.
After we decided to make this tour - the organization was also very easy and good.

When we arrived in KTM, Hari picked us up and dropped us at our Hotel.
A few moments later the Manager Suman came to us - we walked to the office together and he told us everything.

Next Morning (4:45 a.m.) our Tour Guide Hupa-Raj picked us up and we flew together to Lukla where our Tour started.

Our Guide and our Porter were phenomenal. They always supported us and told us interesting facts about the area.
Next time again !