Open today: 7:15 AM - 10:45 PM

from US$1,099.00
from US$1,399.00
from US$199.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

So, that's me in some of the pictures. I gave permission to Gautam to use some of our trip pictures -- I'm not hired, and I almost never leave reviews. I am a lifelong traveler and trekker with the means and experience to differentiate between the local guides which present an expensive hazard...and which facilitate an opportunity. Based on our personal pre-wedding trip experience, I give an unreserved 5 stars here.

Gautam is a consummate professional, and his company operates competently at a world-class level.

If you are reading this, it is no longer secret knowledge: you already know where and why you must travel perhaps 1000's of KM to trek here. The natural virtues of Nepal require no further endorsement, and retrospective descriptions give it no justice.

Taste from the waterfalls, push your body and mind higher, and feel the mountains underfoot. This is life, and it is excellent on this trek.

Gautam's group will guide you through this beautiful and rugged journey with confidence, insight and security. I was impressed with our guide's knowledge, accumen, capability, local connection and emphasis for safety.

There are many "X-factors" that can emerge in hiring a local guide or tour company, and not all Nepalese tour groups are equal. Some are damn traps. We have experienced, and seen, other guide experiences in Nepal with dismal shortcomings, particularly in areas of comfort, competence and safety. Others can be on the same trail, and have a very different experience-- it all comes down to the capability of company chosen.

Gautam is a man that has earned my trust and respect, and I am confident that Gautam's is the best company you can hire. From top to bottom, his company deserves your consideration and business, and I am confident that he will ensure a rewarding experience that meets your goals for experiencing this glorious part of our world.

Date of experience: November 2019
overland2020, Owner at Overland Trek Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Dear Sir,

Namaste and greetings from Overland Trek Nepal!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely, amazing experience as a member of our tour group. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your holiday with our arrangements of the best itinerary to cater to you want to do list of activities and the places/regions you like to visit while in Nepal. We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and we look forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and your friends the best team put together for great and sustainable travel in the walk of the Himalaya.

Thanks & Regards,
Nick

Reviewed 17 August 2020

I was planning my trip for a long time parsing different reviews and searching for a reliable and professional travel agency. It was the dream of my life to enjoy the whole this. And thanks to company team my dreams came true! Professional guide, comfortable and perfect program. My journey was impeccably managed from the first steps at airport until my departure. I’ve enjoyed this a great experience with company. Definitely recommended to other travelers.

Date of experience: November 2019
overland2020, Owner at Overland Trek Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Dear Kwekaeben,

Namaste and warm greetings from OVERLAND TREK NEPAL !!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2020

This tour was terrific! No words is needed, because it is hard to describe an experience like this - you just have to go there!
We had a lovely trek in the beautiful region of Lang Tang, and I can only recommend this company and this tour.

Date of experience: July 2019
overland2020, Owner at Overland Trek Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2020

Dear Marie,

Namaste and greetings from Overland Trek Nepal!!! Thank you for sharing about your experience as a member of our tour group. We are glad that you have enjoyed your holiday with our arrangements of the best itinerary to cater to you want to do list of activities and the places/regions you like to visit while in Nepal. We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and we look forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and your friends the best team put together for great and sustainable travel in the walk of the Himalaya. Warm Regards from Overland Trek Nepal Team.....

Reviewed 17 June 2020

Arriving at Everest Base Camp was the top! It was not an easy path, but every step I made, I was one step closer to Everest Base Camp. It was such rewarding to be there. Of course, I also enjoyed beautiful scenery during the trekking.

Date of experience: September 2019
overland2020, Owner at Overland Trek Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2020

Dear Ayumi,

Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

Had a great experience at this extremely scenic trek. The views are just breathtaking. Shall definitely visit again.

Date of experience: February 2020

Dear Palak,
Namaste and warm greetings from OVERLAND TREK NEPAL !!!!Thank you so much for sharing your lovely experience from your trip with us. We are really glad that you have enjoyed a lot in this trip with our arrangement of the best itinerary which is able to meet your expectation .we are looking forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and to your friends the best service again in future. Warm Regards from Overland Trek Nepal Team.