“The BEST People to travel with and know Madagascar”

Helinirina Raharomanana Tours Guide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am Helinirina Raharomanana, otherwise called Nirina. I am an independent guide who works all over the country. Since 2004, I do not stop looking for the best ways to make discover my country to all the travelers who come to visit Madagascar. I propose you a few walks and excursion to the day which will allow you to discover several facets of the capital and its surroundings, you could also take
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ha sido todo un acierto elegir a Nirina para organizar nuestro viaje, han sido dos semanas maravillosas. Gracias a Raoul hemos viajado tranquilos y relajados, y con la niña ha sido encantador. Todo un profesional, amable y atento, cuando organicemos de nuevo un viaje con Nirina, sin duda querremos que Raoul nos acompañe.
Tanto los hoteles, como las visitas y los restaurantes han sido espectaculares, Nirina ha organizado un viaje perfecto que no olvidaremos nunca, la naturaleza de Andasibe, la belleza del lago de Rasoabe, y el paraíso de Sainte Marie.
Gracias !!!
---------- o0o ----------
Nirina has been a wise choice. He has organized for us two wonderful weeks. Thanks to Raoul we have traveled calm and relaxed, and he has been really sweet and charming with our baby. Raoul is an excellent professional, friendly and attentive, and without any doubt, when we organize a new trip with Nirina, we will want Raoul to accompany us.

Nirina has organized a perfect trip that we will never forget, the nature of Andasibe, the beauty of the lake of Rasoabe, and the paradise of Sainte Marie.

Thank you !!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife Lauren and I visited Madagascar in March 2018. We booked our tour with Helinirina Raharomanana Tours Guide, largely because of their pricing and their fantastic (English) descriptions of every aspect of the trip. When we landed our guide, Niaina, and our driver, Raoul, met us with signs at the airport and brought us to our hotel in Antananarivo. Nirina (the owner) and Niaina (our guide) met with us the first night, and we asked to make some big last minute changes to our itinerary--the night before our trip started. They were unbelievably accommodating and helped us work out a new plan on the spot. The trip itself was incredible. Niaina was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, funny, and fluent in English and Raoul was a fantastic driver throughout, including on the roughest of roads. It was obvious that both were excited to share Madagascar with us. We saw beautiful nature every day, and Niaina did a fantastic job explaining so many aspects of the Malagasy people, places, and culture. These two were the absolute best and I can't recommend them enough. We were so sad to say goodbye. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

One last tip for those who haven't traveled much: come prepared with cash or plan to withdraw from the ATM. Bank wires were a bit expensive for us and difficult to coordinate abroad, so we paid for the trip in cash, and in general few places in Madagascar accept card.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a tour along the RN7 for 17 days. Our guide Manou gave us interesting background information along the route and was able to answer any question. Our driver Toni did a wonderful job driving on the madagascar roads (which often are in bad condition), he drove carefully and comfortably.
Organizing the tour was easy, we could give our ideas and received a perfect travel route for a great price (compared to other companies).
We were very satisfied with our tour, we definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I was, of course, apprehensive, what with reports of raging plagues and security issues. But I didn't need to worry.

Arriving at Tana airport I was met by Rado and Naira who were to be my driver and guide for the next 16 days. Straight to a well-chosen hotel by Nirina for an early start the next day in a very comfortable Hyundai Jeep.

I chose the less travelled and more difficult Northern route. I was told most go to the South West...this is for another day for me! Boy, are the roads a challenge! They, in fact, do not exist by our standards. The 180 kms from Ambanja to Diego is worse than a dirt track.

I did my research online and noted that you must choose a registered guide. Some here on TA are guides only...not drivers with a car which you must organise yourself.

I was very glad I found Nirina who could not have been more helpful and professional. He was the only one to actually offer me a full itinerary which included full information on the route, the places we were to visit, the hotels, etc. No other response offered such an approach.

The trip went off without a hitch and was exactly as described by Nirina. Rado and Naira were just so easy to get on with and I would ask for these two guys again when I return for another trip. Rado was the driver and he was safe and took no chances. They always looked out for me as I was a solo traveller. Naira was offered to me by Nirina as Rado spoke little English and would not have been able to talk about things we would see on the trip.

Yes. Highly recommended.