US$135
US$146
US$180
US$116
US$200
All reviewshome away from homethe general managerplace to stayrestaurant managerowners and staffnice terraceocean viewsix weeksrooms are cleanbusiness centerswimming poolfood is excellentweek staythe wait staffbreakfast buffetwireless internetexcellent hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I did stay in The Cape for a full month (Feb-18), and it was excellent. Staff and management are very attentive and considerate. Rooms were nice and clean, and overall facilities were well kept, including the outdoor pool. During that month I also went through most of the restaurant's menu, with no reason to complain.
Overall The Cape made my stay in Monrovia very pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My work slings me to far-fetched places across the globe but this was my first time in Liberia. This is my first hotel review-that’s how impressed I was with the Cape’s service, amenities, and value for money. Yes there are other newer hotels in Monrovia, but they can’t beat the view and charm of this place. The staff go out of their way to attend to your needs, and the management’s spirit of generosity is humbling. You want to spend 3 hours at breakfast chatting with colleagues and turn a corner of the restaurant into a business center, no problem. You need an all day taxi at literally a moment’s notice-sure. You reminisce to the restaurant manager about a dish your mom used to make, the next night the staff has made it for you to try!!! I’m not joking. This place is home away from home!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I last visited in 2011 and i’m so glad to see that even though the facilities have had major upgrades, the heart and soul of the Cape, less of a hotel and more of a family, hasn’t changed at all. The staff in the hotel and restaurant are incredibly attentive and remember every guest by name. The owner who also manages the hotel is always available, often found lunching and dining with his guests and makes sure everyone feels at home. Unlike most establishments that cater for the international community, the cape hotel invests in local Liberians who do everything from restaurant service to front desk reception work and management. The local staff are very keen to make sure you enjoy their country and I felt that it makes the entire experience feel uniquely Liberian and adds that family flavor that is uniquely the cape hotel. There really isn’t anywhere else to stay in Monrovia. This one is a no brainer.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I hav stayed at The Cape Hotel more times than I can remember. The owners and staff always make me feel like family, the food is great, the rooms comfortable and well kept.

Why there, I was lucky enough to catch a good sized tuna. The staff in the restaurant made me several dinners from the fish, and even made a terrific meal for a dinner party I hosted there. The chef made such an incredible meal for us all, one we will never forget.

There might be other hotels in Monrovia, but, without a doubt, The Cape Hotel, with the best staff in town, is the only place to start!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks cape hotel, Nice Food. Nice Breakfast. Room clean and jacuzzy in bathroom is super best. Relax me after work, just go to the bathroom, open the warm water and i enjoy the jacuzzy. After the long day of work and meeting, the room atmosphere make me relax. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. And the owner is very nice, always welcoming people. And also cape hotel have good breakfast and buffet with a lot of menu. The Cape Hotel is the best choice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business