Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$92
Agoda.com
US$78
Expedia.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
TravelocityUS$92
All reviews excellent hygiene lively location hotel is conveniently located internet speed perfect hotel lobby bar sauna and steam room buffet lunch excellent location spent nights the ground floor close to the airport excellent stay enjoyed my stay clean rooms walking distance edna mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

I was booked into this hotel to do my "home isolation" when entering Addis Ababa. I found the overall experience balanced and good when considering the challenges they have to face with the current situation around COVID. They were not overbearing with their arrangements but one also felt comfortable that they are considerate and understanding the potential risks that one may face. I am comfortable to go back there when required to stay more nights in Addis.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, Owner at Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear Christian,

Warm Greetings from Best Western plus Addis Ababa,

Many thank indeed for the excellent compliments shared on your recent visit here at Best Western Plus Addis Ababa. We are so thrilled to read that the service and facilities of our Hotel was to your expectation and our team made your stay memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on another comfortable stay.

kind regards,

Ivan Luna
General manager

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Very comfortable stay, and close to the airport, with reliable shuttle service in place. The hotel has put excellent hygiene measures in place during the global pandemic.

Very friendly staff, especially Asmarew M.

Date of stay: January 2021
Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, Owner at Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest, Warm Greeting from Best Western plus Addis Ababa, thank you for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion we really appreciated your positive and important message and it will help us to do more for our valued guests, our staff in the operation area deserves all the credit and we'll definitely pass your message to them, looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Addis Ababa.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

This review is based solely upon my experience in the restaurant portion of the hotel. I don't know what is up with the service but it is always slow, uncaring, and horrible. I arrived at 10am, did not receive so much as a simple greeting until 10:10 am. I had to call over a server that was walking around to ask him for a drink menu. I was there to watch a game, and at about the 70th minute a random man in a suit decided to walk up and simply turn the volume off with not so much as an explanation. I asked why he turned it off, and he cited the music playing just outside the restaurant. This is the day after I came into the restaurant to have dinner, and was only helped by the manager who thankfully decided to help me and ask me how my food was and if I had received my drink. There needs to be a complete revamp of the staff in this hotel because the ones working at the restaurant are horrible.

Date of stay: January 2021
Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, Owner at Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest, Warm Greeting from Best Western plus Addis Ababa, First allow me to apologize on behalf of everyone at Best Western plus Addis Ababa. We love what we do and we want every customer to have the best possible experience. Please know that your situation was an exception and we won't allow for repeats. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can't fix the past but you have my personal commitment to find ways to improve the way our staff serves each and every customer. Until then, please receive my most sincere apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Best Western Plus in downtown Addis is a unique living and homely experience. Right from the first moment you step in a home is presented to you by wonderful of young local ladies and gentlemen well versed in the art of living. The living spaces are remainders of what contemporary living is all about for the global entrepreneur in search of new ventures.The common spaces_such as the restaurants the coffee bar and the ice-cream parlour are spheres of cosmopolitalism where you share with a variety of cultures the unique flavors of the Ethiopian way of life. I highly recommend you to choose the BestWesternPlus as the entry gate to the magical world of the Ethiopians

Date of stay: November 2020

Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, Owner at Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Carlos, Warm Greeting from Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion, We are so thrilled to read that the service and facilities of our Hotel was to your expectation and our team made your stay memorable, our team strives to provide you with the absolute best service every day and deserves all the credit and we'll definitely pass your message to them. It gives us great encouragement to get positive feedback from you. We look forward to welcoming you back again on another comfortable stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

If you want to spend your new year in Ethiopia, Best Western Plus Addis is the place to stay. I found the hotel very convenient for my stay; convenient location for shopping, dinning and celebrating. I enjoyed the event for New Year's eve that included live musicians with memorable beats, outside Grille, great food and drink. The team at Best Western Plus Addis truly went extra miles to please me during my four days stay that included rapid check-in and checkout, good parking service, personal trainer at exercise room and excellent hospitality at breakfast dinning room. Hope to check-in again next time for Ethiopian New Year!

Date of stay: December 2020
Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, Owner at Best Western Plus Addis Ababa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear jmuzein,

Warm Greetings from Best Western plus Addis Ababa,

How wonderful it felt to see your positive review of our hotel! In this time of challenge with COVID-19, you reminded us what made us successful up to now; our attention and desire to meet our guests' needs.

We thank you so much for this! Please note your comment is shared with our collaborators to lift up their spirit.
Stay well and safe. We hope to being at your service again soon.

Kind regards,