“Excellent stay at short notice”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Flame Tree Lodge

Flame Tree Lodge
The swimming pool Swimming pool and garden room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The swimming pool
Swimming pool and garden room
Double bedroom
Double bedroom
Communal sitting room
Open plan kitchen
Beautiful garden
Exterior picture of Flame Tree Lodge
Interior of the garden room
Twin bedded room
Communal sitting room
Sitting room looking across to the open plan kitchen
Looking caross to the Garden room
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

gavin2802
Potchefstroom, South Africa
“Excellent stay at short notice”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I had to join friends of mine on a boat house at Kariba during May 2016. Kariba is not an easy place to get to if you don't have your own car. Air Zimbabwe at the time however had a flight three times a week from Harare to Kariba and then to Vic Falls and return the same route. I decided to get the flight from Vic Falls the day (Wednesday) before we were due to go on the boat. However the flight was cancelled on the Tuesday. My travel agent in Harare on short notice was able to change my flight to Harare and booked me into the Flame Tree Lodge for the night. The husband of the owner was so nice to fetch me at the airport and to take me to my transport the next morning. They also offered to drive me to a restaurant and fetch me later, but I decided just to have something light which they provided. The accommodation was excellent, spacious ans clean. Thanks for having me at such short notice.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The friendliness of the owners
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
7 Oct 2016
It was a pleasure to host you Gawie and we look forward to seeing you in Harare again, in the not too distant future! Thank you too for your amazing generosity to the Rural Animal Care we work with and support.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing