“Expert guide to Marrakech”

Guide Marrakech Amghar
Ranked #59 of 159 Shopping in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hi my name is Abdellah Amghar . i’m an official registered tour guide in Marrakech, the City where i was born , raised and live. My roots are berber (the first inhabitants of Morocco). tourists I have been with, during my humble experience 19 years , call me Abdellah clooney .
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Expert Marrakech travel guide including detailed information about everything you need to know about Marrakech

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Abdellah is very knowledgable with excellent English and when telling us about the historic sites of Marrakech, he did so in a way that was both interesting and fun. Without him we would not have been able to step back in time and imagine what this vibrant city was like all those years ago.

When we came to pay him, we gave him the money in euros as we were short on dirhams - he changed the money and came back to give us the change which I thought was such a lovely gesture.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I met Abdellah Amghar recently when he lead a group I was travelling with through the streets of Marrakesh.
Abdellah was professional and knowledgeable when he spoke about the great city of Marrakesh and it's people, history, culture and religion.
He also included information about himself and family which helped us to better relate to life in Marrakesh.
I would highly recommend Abdellah as a guide for a small or large group.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

What else could you want in a guide? Abdellah is fantastic. It's been almost a year since I met him, but when I saw that he was now on TripAdvisor, I was compelled to comment so everyone can have the personalized experience of seeing Marrakesh (especially the inner, inner non-tourist parts of the market maze. But for Abdellah leading me out, I'd probably still be there, with the iron-workers, shoemakers, and clockmakers.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

My experience in Marrakech would have been far less rich without the knowledge Abdellah shared for his beloved city.

Abdellah was hired by the travel group Escape to Shape to guide our group of 19.

From history to religion to culture and shopping, he was an invaluable resource and warm host. He gave everyone the individual attention they desired down to personally escorted shopping in the confusing maze of souks.

Because of him I will return to Marrakech and absolutely use his services again.

Shukran Abdellah! Shukran.