Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Your Morocco Holidays tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Your Morocco Holidays
All reviews moroccan holiday tour guide luxury camping careful driver days tour kind person always felt safe an excellent guide safe driver a lot of fun beautiful country sahara desert fantastic tour moroccan culture off road atlas mountains take pictures
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Hamid was very helpful in helping us organize a day tour of Marrakech city with a local guide who took us to the main spots of the beautiful city. The driver, Aziz was very friendly and spoke great English.

2  Thank Noa N
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Hamid was THE best guide. He is incredibly knowledgeable, fun, and was so great with the kids!! We only had a week, but it was filled with beautiful places, incredible food, and the most amazing experiences — We look forward to another great adventure with Hamid in the future! Thank you Hamid for such a wonderful and memorable vacation!!

4  Thank Elizabeth T
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Hamid take us with his car to a wonderful daytrip. We take a great route where tourists dont pass a lot, he stopped at the mountain villages and distributed candys to the kids, this was a very kind :)
The hole trip he take care of us, explain a lot how it works there and was very attentiv to our wishes.
We will advise to all to take a daytrip with Hamid, hes a very cool guy and knows how to get a smile in the peopels face :D
Thank you hamid!
Best regards, Alex & Jasmine ;)

5  Thank alepu8
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We had the pleasure to have Hamid as a tour guide for our one day trip to the Atlas Mountains. We were picked up near our Riad in Marrakesh and Hamid drove us through our day. He knows routes where other tourists normally don't go which makes the experience very authentic. He takes care of your wishes and beside that, he's a very funny guy who makes a lot of jokes! :)
If I'd book a tour in Marrocco again, I'd chose Hamid!

Date of experience: March 2018
4  Thank DeniseJasmine
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I had the pleasure to join a trip with two friends who had booked their Moroccan holiday with Hamid. It was my first trip to Morocco so I had no expectations, I was already happy to have a week off

From my friends I understood that everything was arranged very well by Hamid and so it was. He created a fantastic tour through the south of Morocco. Without him we wouldn’t have seen such beautiful places and experienced so many different unique moments. One of my preferred highlights of this incredible journey was afternoon tea with the Nomad people in the caves they are living in. Such warm, nice people who have nothing but their goats and chickens but who seemed to be very happy. It made us noble and grateful for the way we can live our lives in Europe and reminds us of the real important thinks in life. Something we know but this was a great reminder.

We had the pleasure to spend our nights in beautiful small Riads which Hamid had chosen carefully. The food and the service were each time excellent. Our night in the luxurious encampment was great, but the many stars, the sunset and the sunrise made it phenomenal!

Hamid informed us very well about the habits of his country, the do’s and don’ts and the history of his beloved homeland. Everywhere we came he knew people and they were very pleased to see him. A big advantage was his knowledge of languages so we were able to speak French, English and even a little bit of Dutch with him.

I’m very happy that thanks to Hamid and my friends my first trip to Morocco was remarkable and I can highly recommend to others to discover this beautiful land with the help of a fantastic guide as Hamid.

Date of experience: February 2018