Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Your Morocco Holidays tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Your Morocco Holidays
All reviews moroccan holiday tour guide luxury camping careful driver days tour an excellent guide kind person always felt safe an unforgettable experience safe driver a lot of fun beautiful country rode camels fantastic tour sahara desert off road moroccan culture
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We had the pleasure to have Hamid as a tour guide for our one day trip to the Atlas Mountains. We were picked up near our Riad in Marrakesh and Hamid drove us through our day. He knows routes where other tourists normally don't go which makes the experience very authentic. He takes care of your wishes and beside that, he's a very funny guy who makes a lot of jokes! :)
If I'd book a tour in Marrocco again, I'd chose Hamid!

Date of experience: March 2018
4  Thank DeniseJasmine
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I had the pleasure to join a trip with two friends who had booked their Moroccan holiday with Hamid. It was my first trip to Morocco so I had no expectations, I was already happy to have a week off

From my friends I understood that everything was arranged very well by Hamid and so it was. He created a fantastic tour through the south of Morocco. Without him we wouldn’t have seen such beautiful places and experienced so many different unique moments. One of my preferred highlights of this incredible journey was afternoon tea with the Nomad people in the caves they are living in. Such warm, nice people who have nothing but their goats and chickens but who seemed to be very happy. It made us noble and grateful for the way we can live our lives in Europe and reminds us of the real important thinks in life. Something we know but this was a great reminder.

We had the pleasure to spend our nights in beautiful small Riads which Hamid had chosen carefully. The food and the service were each time excellent. Our night in the luxurious encampment was great, but the many stars, the sunset and the sunrise made it phenomenal!

Hamid informed us very well about the habits of his country, the do’s and don’ts and the history of his beloved homeland. Everywhere we came he knew people and they were very pleased to see him. A big advantage was his knowledge of languages so we were able to speak French, English and even a little bit of Dutch with him.

I’m very happy that thanks to Hamid and my friends my first trip to Morocco was remarkable and I can highly recommend to others to discover this beautiful land with the help of a fantastic guide as Hamid.

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank Janno B
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Where do we start? Our trip to Morocco with Hamid of Your Morrocco Holidays was fantastic. We had 7 days tour, starting in Marrakech, visiting Ouarzazate, Rose Valley, Dades Gorge, Sahara Desert, Todra Gorge, Merzouga.

The booking process: Hamid was extremely responsive to all of our questions. He helped us customize an itinerary to our interests.

The driving & guiding : Hamid was outstanding. He was always very professional, punctual, friendly, responsive, and flexible. He provided humor and enthusiasm, attention to detail and above all knowledge of his amazing country. He was proud to show us his Morrocco. We have had so many fantastic experiences. Hamid has shown us so many sights, and has helped us find hidden Moroccan treasures!

Riads (hotels): All the riads were arranged for us and were all very good. They all had unique characteristics.

The camel ride / desert tent: The experience riding camels into the desert and spending the night was a unique experience and a highlight of the trip. Watching both a sunset and sunrise in the desert was a great experience.

I would certainly book another tour with Hamid.

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank Greet V
yourmorccoholidays, Gérant at Your Morocco Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thanks for your good review and your are welcome every time to discover more about Morocco. Your Morocco Holidays

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We had a great time with Hamid and Your Morocco Holidays. We wanted to see touristy parts of Morocco but not only that and had to really work to communicate clearly what we wanted, but when Hamid understood he was happy to take us where we wanted. We got to see Fez and the Tazeka National Park. If you are looking for a tour guide that is fun and a good singer, you can't go wrong.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank James M
yourmorccoholidays, Manager at Your Morocco Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My first journey into Morocco was a heart opening experience. The culture is magnificent beyond expectation. Innovative driven people with a strongly connected culture. Creative energy everywhere. They operate with a high level of love & passion. Which in turn creates the BEST quality of life. However being able to travel with Hamid of Your Moroccan Holidays made my experience much more at ease. I did not have much time yet wanted to experience EVERYTHING. Being a young attractive woman from Hawaii I receive lots of attention traveling alone. Which can be overwhelming at times and sometimes less secure feeling as men can be persistent. I also only speak a couple words in Arabic & Berber. Meeting Hamid was a blessing. He gave me a sense of security with how connected he is to his fellow Moroccans/culture. He drove me around and introduced me to spaces, places, and people which otherwise wouldn't have been possible in such a short amount of time. (I met Hamid when I only had 3 days left in Morocco) He helped me to accomplish all I wanted to experience in those 3 days & MORE :) I felt like a queen not having to wait in long lines and being treated like a VIP everywhere. His driving was excellent and also a perfect vehicle for city and desert traveling. It felt as though he knew everyone and was well respected which was shared with me as well being with him. My only wish is that i had more time in morocco to experience more places. I am never one to go on a guided tour however with Hamid I felt like family, not like a tourist. Warmest smile and energy as well as a vast knowledge, love & passion for his beautiful country Morocco. I will return again & look forward to experiencing more places with Hamid from Your Moroccan Holidays. I highly recommend this company no matter what your wishing to experience in Morocco. I can proudly say, He makes it happen.

Date of experience: October 2017