See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff; reassuring check-in, clean authentic room (good hot shower) in lovely Riad. Breakfast on the roof terrace each morning and even made us breakfast at 1am before leaving for the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with an extremely beautiful patio. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly. Unfortunately rooms can't be locked, the wifi is a bit weak and the breakfast quite small. It is a bit hard to find, I really liked it though.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

As other people have mentioned, this Riad is not the easiest to find, but it is an ideal location for those wanting to soak in the Medina by staying in the middle of it. After a crazy day of haggling in the hustle and bustle of the markets, it is the perfect home to come back to. The staff are always on hand to help at ANY hour of the day and are extremely helpful. They serve alcohol at a reasonable price and have a lovely rooftop terrace to sit and enjoy it on (there aren't many places that serve alcoholic drinks in the Medina). They also provide delicious food at dinner time, but this must be ordered after breakfast so that they can prepare it for you. They also provide day trips to the coast and nearby attractions. My only criticism would be that the room we had with a bed on the mezzanine didn't quite get the best of the AC while we were sleeping. This didn't cause too much of an issue though.

I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Marrakech.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Riad Oumaima with my boyfriend for 2 nights. Riad is very beautiful with very nice decorations and a lot of green. It is a nice rooftop and many olaces to sit and rest. The owner is very nice and helpful. We had tasty welcome tea and cookies. Breakfasts were very good too with homemade warm bread. Our breakfast before we left was served very early and it contained deliciuis cake. Riad is located cloae to the medina so it is convenient to get everywhere. We also had a transport from the airport organized which was punctual. I would strongly recommend Riad Oumaima

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AgnieszkaAgni
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at this Moroccan riad hidden away in the medina. Staff were very helpful and I wished I'd tipped them more. Breakfast on the roof terrace in the sunshine.
It's not easy to find. If you use pocket earth app, then find Kui-Zin cafe on rue riad Larousse. Just south of where this is marked there's an arch off to the west side of the lane. Go under the arch and zig zag along the narrow passage turning right if there's an option. Pass a dark tunnel like section and a rubbish bin. Riad Oumaima is in a small passage on the left.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple