Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$200.00
from US$240.47
from US$200.00
More Info
All reviews day trek atlas mountains highest peak his team great cook unforgettable journey high atlas every step of the way amazing adventure these guys great company beautiful scenery fantastic trip desert trip berber village visit morocco camel ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2021

We had the most amazing time on our trip to Morocco. We were taken to the stunning mountains surrounded by breathtaking views and landscapes. We truly enjoyed the hike, it was challenging but definitely worth it!
Our guide was experienced and friendly. We certainly look forward to having more trips with them on our next visit.
Highly recommended! Thanks for everything!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2020

My mother and me spend Christmas hiking thought the valleys and mountain of the atlas.
Everything was so perfect. The amazing views, the yummy meals that were waiting at lunch at the peak of the mountain. As well as the guest houses at night, which were comfortable.
The only sad thing was that the time passed so quickly I would advice to take even longer trips than 3 days, because it's simply amazing and breath taking.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

There were no issues during the trip, everything was well planned so we could just enjoy the experience. The meals were great. You could tell the organizers wanted us to leave with a positive impression and worked hard for it. They also took pride in their culture and region and encouraged us to ask about it. Amazing views from the top. Take some good boots, and be ready for sore legs by the end!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

I was lucky enough to do a trek a couple of years ago which was one of the best experiences I have ever had. We trekked for 3/4 days through the Atlas Mountains, visiting local villages and sleeping under the stars. The tour guides were amazing and gave everyone a really authentic visit! We reached the summit of Toubkal at sunrise and it was spectacular!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 2 November 2020

I have completed the most epic trekking trips with Toubkal Trekking to Sahara and twice to Mount Toubkal. Moustafa and his enthusiastic team of cooks, porters and guides made sure my experience was safe, comfortable and enjoyable.

The support provided in all these trips are second to none.

I would always highly recommend Toubkal Treeking to anyone who wants to see and experience the beauty that Morocco has to offer.

Date of experience: October 2020