“Beautiful Riad”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sahir1436
“Beautiful Riad”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Me and my friends came to morroco and stayed in the riad, I have come four times and this house has to be the best by far.

Everything was brand new and clean, me and friends was getting worried it's probably not how it looks in the picture, when we arrived and saw the quality of the villa we was all so happy had the biggest smile on our face. Everything worked properly from the hot water to gas and also had satellite to watch movies to sports.

The area is also safe and never did I feel like I was in a danger, and the neighbours was also friendly which helps, the reason why am writing this is to tell u that I have been to riad in morroco and this is best by far and exactly what you see in the pictures, and also the (landlord) Michel is also a very good man he picked us up and was well Informative and helped us a lot always on call if needed. Couldn't ask for a better landlord. I would be Definitely going back in the summer again.

Sahir

Management Response
24 Nov 2016
Merci beaucoup . I hope you come again soon
Experienc...
“Great well equipped Riad, All amenities and not far from Beach!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Been to Morocco a few times so decided it was time to stay in an apartment this time round with friends, what an excellent choice. The riad was impeccably CLEAN and had all the mod cons of an apartment in London. It was a spacious 3 bed apartment spread over 2 floors. 3 seperate bathrooms, large dining/lounge area and a modern kitchen. Lovely roof terrace for the evenings. The location was also very central to local shops and coffee shops and also a 5/6 minute taxi to beach or you could walk it (15 mins).

Taxis are around 10-20 dirhams so taking these everyday was fine.

The owner of the riad (Michel) was a perfect host and guide to have if you want to understand morocco. He is very very helpful and would highly recommend his advice. He even picked us up from the airport which was a lovely surprise, handed over keys and gave us any advice that we needed to make our stay pleasant.

Overall I would be more than happy to return to this riad without hesitation again and again.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Nov 2016
Waheed ,
Thank you for your kindness . Come again whenever you like
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing