Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
View deal
PricelineUS$73
FindHotelUS$73
EtripUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

July 4th 2021....Pool NOT open and they DON'T have a hot breakfast.

Front desk ladies were very kind. Beds super comfortable and slept well.

Room: hairs on the floor in the bathroom and room had a smell like it might have been a smokers room in the past. It made me congested.

I saw reviews of place feeling unsafe, I would say that's untrue with my visit.

This place needs to re-open their pool...the only hotel we have stayed at that pool that isn't open. They market a hot breakfast which is not accurate.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Old smoke stink in room. Where the exhaust fan in the bathroom should be had a towel stuffed in it. Bathroom light bulb out and ant crawling on the ceiling. And don’t open the curtains. The windows are so dirty you can barely see out.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Second time staying here. Front desk very rude both times. I stay in hotel 200 times a year Choice Hotels 90% gives me Diamond status. As part of my diamond status I receive a bottle of water. I had to argue with the front desk over a bottle of water that I am to receive as part of being a diamond member. They could care less about your business that want the money but not provide a service. Never will I stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Dirty, bugs, all bedding smelled like a sweaty mechanic, the hotel double charged my credit card and I still haven't gotten it all back yet. 2" long centipedes on floors. I hope the heck they dont crawl in your bed.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for the Bike MS event in Godfrey. We stayed here 3 years ago, and things seem to have taken a turn for the worse - I don't remember it being this bad before. Rooms are worn, and the smoke smell is terrible. There was someone sleeping in the hallway when we left the hotel around 5 am Sunday morning. I've stayed at a lot of Comfort Inns and this is by far the worst - surprised they are allowed to keep the Comfort Inn brand and not be downgraded.

Date of stay: September 2019