“Perfect Vacation Home”
Incredible luxury. Four suite villa on a private estate. Includes use of a car no extra charge
Dining room open to the views Romantic dinner on the deck overlooking the sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining room open to the views
Romantic dinner on the deck overlooking the sea
Breakfast palapa and casual area by a waterfall
Master suite with large private deck, out door stone shower, soaking tub, air-con, dressing area....
The deck for suites #2 & #3
Bedroom suite
Tropical luxury
Evening by the pool
Chef at work in your gourmet kitchen
The walkway to the Tower suite and gift shop
The tower suite
Lots of seating on the deck for relaxing after the sun goes down
The villa is full equipped with pets for your enjoyment
The newest member of the Villa's family
One of a kind gifts available for purchase
Authentic wood burning oven...umm pizza!
Boat available for charter
Full service spa on site with two treatment rooms
Many water features in the relaxing gardens
The Guava Suite. Available as an add-on to Fuego or Mariposa del Mar. One queen bed and two twins
Guava suite deck overlooking the gardens
Guava suite bathroom. Lots of artistic details
Relax in the hammock on the private deck of the Guava Suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New Jersey
“Perfect Vacation Home”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We were two families with three children and this was the perfect spot for everyone. The kids loved exploring the property, playing with the animals, looking for the largest lizard and spending HOURS in the pool. Each morning started off with an incredible snorkeling adventure right off the dock. After exploring the island we would come "home" and have a wonderful meal made by Rosa. Our favorite was the Gruper fish that was caught that morning and a close second was pizza night. Their boat the Shaya Manzi is a must do with a trip to Jade Beach with Captain Terry. Having use of the van that had room for all 7 of us was invaluable as we were able to explore the island from one end to the other. The house is gorgeous, the staff attentive when needed, and nothing could beat the view of the sun setting each night. A great week was had by all!

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
14 Sep 2013
Thanks for the great review and for being such wonderful guests!
Oregon
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
18 Jul 2013
Linda and Howard our entire staff really enjoyed having your great group stay with us! We hope you all return some day!
travelbum...
San Francisco
“Simply Amazing House and Vacation”
Reviewed 22 September 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I had first been to Roatan on a cruise a few years ago and decided I needed to come back and spend much more than a day there. 2012 was the year! So I enlisted a group of family and embarked on about 4 weeks of research for a house to rent. Fuego Del Mar was actually the very first site I landed on in my search so I book marked it and moved on. After 4 weeks, Fuego won out, and I don't regret the decision for a second. We were greeted at the airport and taken to the grocery store to purchase food and goodies. When we got to the house all 7 of us were truly blown away. The pictures just don't do it justice. Absolutely breathtaking, the view, the house, just everything. We wasted no time enlisting the resident cook to cook dinner for us all week and it was fantastic! There was a meal that we thought was even just OK every meal Rosa made was absolutely delicious. The staff was wonderful and we all felt very safe there. We spent a few days doing tours (see my other reviews) and a few days lounging around the pool, reading, swimming and just enjoying family. My only con was not having AC in all the bedrooms. Two of the rooms had it but the other two rooms didn't. For those of us North West folks who don't deal with humidity sometimes it was hard to sleep at night because of the heat. Other than that it was fantastic. Our family snorkeled off the dock and spent a ton of time in the pool. I also highly recommend doing pizza night with them. :) It was delicious! I hope to go back in a year or so. It was well priced and a wonderful house, beautiful grounds, lovely accommodations, excellent staff (and pets), Definitely one of my top vacations!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Just having time to relax with family at the house. Very comfotable and easy to entertain.
Liked least: No AC in the master bedroom or tower bedroom.
Families with young children Large groups
perfecttr...
valencia
“What a memory!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

When I saw Fuego Del Mar I flipped. The price was great and the pictures sold me. I knew by the map that the Fuego compound was a bit out of town, but I didn't care. I loved the property and I wanted to dive head first into the experience. I decided to stay 3 nights at the Infinity Bay Resort (which is to "die" for) so I could be close to West End. From there I booked Bruce's "Fuego Del Mar" for an entire week. I went to Brown rentals and secured 3 ATV's and 2 scooters.They could not deliver them so we road them back to the house. We had them at our disposal the entire week. I also rented a van , but we barely used it. Making our way around the island on scooters and ATV's was a complete blast!! The roads are very safe and you can ride them anywhere on the island. However..... If you do rent scooters, be careful on the gravel roads. My son was going way too fast and he fell and broke his ankle.

We absolutely loved Fuego Del Mar. The price for what you get is insain. I just got back from Barbados....$$$$$$ I know! Roatan is a real "jungle island" experience and Fuego is just the place to relish in it. This house is not a home....it's a compound! The way the house is arranged, the setting , the ambience, the gardens, views and the rest will astound you. I have taken my family on tropical vacations once a year for 17 years. To this day our entire family talks about the great time we had at Fuego Del Mar. I have stayed in many lovely homes but Fuego is more of an experience. Imagine waking up every morning and standing naked under an outdoor rock shower facing the ocean views! What a way to start your day!

There is a reef right off the pool area. Many mornings when the ocean was calm, my older son would take the canoe out there and snorkel. We rented their fishing boat, (if it's still there ) and Bruce's son took us out to a private island for the day where we lounged on a white sand beach and viewed the under water marine life on a reef just off shore.

Rosa is very sweet as is the entire staff. I grabbed a massage from a little local girl who came to the compound where Bruce has constructed a Spa on top of a small creek. You can view the ocean while the sound of the creek is soothing your soul. To this day I tell people "that" massage I got from that tiny little girl was the best massage I've ever had.

Don't throw this opportunity away. I've been lucky enough to have visited some pretty amazing places. If you read my other reviews you will see that I am not that easy to impress and I have let a few people "have it" when I arrived and things were not as promised. Try to remember that you are traveling to a Central American country. Not everything is going to be perfect and weather patterns can vary.

Fuego Del Mar will stay in my heart forever and is one that is at the top of my list. xoxo

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house itself!
Liked least: There was some music noise in the distance, but it didn't bother us
Families with young children Large groups
PlanetWan...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Breathtaking!! Pictures don't do it justice!”
Reviewed 19 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

I just returned home after spending 7 wonderful days at Villas del Mar. It was breathtakingly beautiful!! The entire staff was amazing. Rosa cooked for us each evening.

The rental comes with a cell phone, kayaks, snorkel gear, boat & car. Who could ask for more?

We chartered the Free Radical Catamaran for a day of snorkeling. It was an amazing day!! Highly recommend.

We had a wonderful stereo system and we all took turns with our playlists.

The snorkeling off the dock was great, lots of sealife. The swimming pool is gorgeous!

Take plenty of Deet with you. Most of our group just had a few bites, but I must be tasty because I was eaten alive.

We had a wonderful time, I highly recommend, & I can't wait to return!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful property. Breathtaking views! Wonderful staff!
Liked least: Biting bugs. Take plenty of Deet!
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing