“Worth every $!”
Review of Pacz Tours

Pacz Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pacz Tours Belize leads daily tours Actun Tunichil Muknal, Cave Tubing and to all of the known Archaeologocal sites and quite a few unknown ones as well. Pacz Tours pride themselves on having the most experienced and knowledgeable tour guides in San Ignacio, Belize.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed every minute of the ATM Cave Tour! The Pacz office is easy to find, located in the centre of San Ignacio. Our guides, Manuel & Jamir, were incredibly informative, keeping us safe and engaged the entire trip. The air conditioned shuttle was comfortable (and included a 7 mile butt massage), the lunch was simple but sufficient. Eat a big breakfast and bring a small snack (you can bring it in the cave but it may get wet), & plenty of water!
If you're hesitating at all about doing the cave tour... don't! It was one of the most incredible experiences of our lives!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"private tour"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Locating the office for Pacz Tours was a bit difficult but our tours were fantastic (ask for specific instructions on how to get to their office in downtown San Ignacio). We did the Xunatantunich ruins in the morning. The hikes to the top of the ruins were somewhat strenuous. Our tour guide would stop at intervals on the way up to explain the ruins and how they were made and discovered. We were provided lunch and then went cave tubing with the same guide. He explained the different rock formations which was very interesting. He had us do a 10 foot cliff jump to get into the river for the tubing which was a cool thing to do.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We used Pacz tours for a cave tubing trip and Caracol Ruins. We had the same guide for both. The cave tubing was great. The Caracol ruins were beautiful. Long trip. There were issues with the Caracol trip with the guide, however, the owner took care of it.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came to San Ignacio for 3 days and booked tours all 3 days with Pacz, based on a recommendation from the company we booked our driver from the airport with. We started with Tikal on day 1, did the ATM cave on day 2 and Xunantunich and the Barton Creek Cave on day 3. The guides were what really impressed me the most. They were all long time guides who were very friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about sharing a piece of their history, culture and environment. We were also picked up on time all 3 days and the vehicles were safe and clean. I'll leave San Ignacio with a much deeper understanding and appreciation for Mayan culture and this area because of Pacz and their excellent guides. I couldn't imagine experiencing these tours with any other company. These are true professionals.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018

In planning our trip to Belize, a tour of the ATM Cave was high on list. I didn't plan to hurt my back the day before we flew and I did not expect to be using a cane throughout our visit to Belize. Bob at Pacz Tours could not have been more understanding and accommodating. He was very flexible with my cancellation. I wanted to cancel; I didn't want to cancel; etc. Finally, we decided that he would take my 15 year old twin sons without me. I was a little nervous at first, but my boys had a great time and agreed it was one of the more amazing things they had ever done. I'm glad Bob made it possible for them to see it in spite of my back injury!