“We had a great day!”
Review of Sea Sports Belize

Sea Sports Belize
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Sports Belize offers daily diving and snorkeling trips to visit Belize's most popular reefs along the Belize Barrier Reef, Turneffe and Lighthouse Atolls. Our Wildlife Encounter tours are also very popular with families and our fishing charters popular with anglers! Come see Belize with us for the day, or spend a week with us exploring more of Belize! Scuba instruction is also available. We do it with LOVE!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went snorkeling and had an amazing experience. The Reefs where they took us were amazing. We saw 4 sting rays (3 different species) and many other kinds of fish. Victoria, our guide, was fantastic!! She was so kind and patient. She pointed out so many things, she took my camera down closer to get some amazing shots, she made you feel at ease and was so much fun! The only thing I would caution is, if you have a little bit of a disability, getting back in the boat could be a little challenging. I would just ask before you go.

All reviews
"fishing camp"
in 3 reviews
"lobster"
in 14 reviews
"hol chan marine reserve"
in 6 reviews
"private island"
"the reefs"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Emie and Captain Paul did an outstanding job as our dive master & boat captain on April 27, 2018. Our group of 4 arrived travel to Belize City on Carnival Breeze. We do e with Sea Sport in 2014 and do diving with the shop was an easy choice for our family. The shop was very easy to work with and are 100% trustworthy. We had planned on diving with Sea Sport in 2017, paid for our dives in full but were then unable to travel in 2017. Carol totally took care of rescheduling our dive to 2018, she made it so easy. No problem with keeping our payment safe for us. I was so impressed with how they handled our changes.

Our group dove with our own equipment, so Emie & Capt Paul had us set up our tanks & put them and our other gear on the boat. Emie did an outstanding job explaining his dive plan & provided a comprehensive safety pre dive review. Emie pointed out multiple sea life & reef life during both dives. The vis was good & the water warm. We love all the reef life in Belize, this place is a must dive. We spent our surface time at a fish camp on one the multiple islands off the coast of Belize City. The crew feed us chicken wraps, chips, water/sodas. We loved it. We were pressed for time to catch the tender back to the boat, so Capt Paul drooped us on the dock right next to the tenders. Would dive with Sea Sport Belize again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

To tell you the truth, I was inclined to cancel this dive because I though it wasn't going to be worth it. Boy was I mistaken.

The dive center was within walking distance from the tender boat dock. The facilities were clean, air conditioned and well maintained. Personnel was courteous and very happy to serve.

The reef was beyond of what I expected. Lots of vegetation, sea life and vieretry. The dive master was very professional and knowledgeable.

Between dives we went to this little island and docked in a very small pier where a lobster fisherman lives. Sea Sports brought soft drinks and lunch for all of us.

Then we went for our second dive that was even better than the first one. I recommend you making the effort to go to Belize and enjoy a dive trip and at the same time helping their economy.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I just returned from a cruise and had a wonderful experience with Sea Sports Belize. From the cruise terminal, the shop was very easy to find. Our DM for the day was "Emi" who took us out to two different dive spots and a tiny and cute fisherman island in the middle of no where (but that no where was beautiful).

I completed my 8 & 9th dives so I'm still a new diver but I was very comfortable being in the hands of this company. I rented equipment and felt that it was in good, like new condition.

Our two dives spots were great. We saw a HUGE sting ray and Mora fish along with lots of other sea creatures. We swam through reef channels and that was really cool!

I would definitely recommend this company to dive with!

1  Thank lilyipper