All reviews minutes walking watch tv the hotel is clean swimming pool great location per day air con enjoyed my stay the main drag small island lazy lizard san pedro ferry suite split paradise fridge
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The stay was quiet. Bed were sleep able. Room was cold! Very very basic.. no fridge in room. Had a tough time getting towels from the staff. They were kind though. Nice pool. Hopefully they do so upgrades. More then likely I wouldn't stay again until it's been renovated.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel has newer and older rooms. The newest are obviously the better ones to stay in. Rooms were kept clean and the property was pristine.Convenient location. Booked a pickup at the airport and transport to the hotel but no one ever showed up. I had to prove that I had made the payment and after a month I have yet to receive a refund or even hear a word from the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay in the newer section of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The only thing this hotel has is a great location. I felt I spent more time managing it, than the manager.
The hotel seems to have a new section and an old section. We stayed in the old section.
When we arrived the hotel wanted a credit card number as security, even though the room was paid in full. It’s not unfair to demand security for breakage. They used the old crocodile machine to get the details of the card. Then the wanted me to sign (thus authorising that the card is billed). The sum was to be left open. I refused but there were no way around this so I made sure it couldn’t be billed.
The room was to have daily cleaning but we had to ask for it every day. On the third day we told reception twice when we went out, but came back late and found that to room was not clean. 30 min later it was cleaned. They offered complimentary breakfast at a “sister hotel” down the street to two of us four.
The next morning they picked us up and drove us to the breakfast.
The breakfast was not good but we got four breakfasts for free.
I don’t recommend this hotel and if you do stay here don’t use your discounted breakfast. It will doubly disappoint you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Very uncharming, Moldy, and has a bad smell. Sheets are dirty, and shower doesn’t work. The outlets don’t work and there are cracks in walls. Front desk lady uninviting. Overall, I have felt uncomfortable due to the uncleanliness and low quality of everything! This place is not a resort and definitely gets its business from one nighters who don’t know better!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great rooms for the price, and a great location. Friendly staff who is always willing to help. Highly recommend for a reasonably priced mid-range private room. Located in the middle, a close walk to the Split and the Sports Bar - the places to be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo