“Cliche-BEST VACATION EVER!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SCUBAPEG
Madison, New Jersey
“Cliche-BEST VACATION EVER!”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Our concierge, Corrina provided outstanding service from booking the ferry to the Tropic Air flights to greeting us, arranging for golf cards, having dinner with us on night one so we wouldn't have to navigate a strange place. Arranged for kitchen to be stocked. Arrange for Chef Kevin, in home spa treatments, snorkel and scuba reservations, took us to secret beach, navigated lost golf cart key, provided and topped of a fully functioning local phone which proved to be invaluable. I probably should have asked for two phones since we needed them a few times during the week because of different dive times, etc. We stayed in Playa Villa West which was delightful because I swim and the lap pool was a bonus! The cleaning service every other day and laundry by Jessica meant the world to me because on vacation I don't want to have to cook, shop or clean. The functionality of the a/c, bbq, fans, all top notch. Dino our boat Captain went above and beyond, cleaning porch daily, keeping bbq clean, transporting us at a moment's notice, taking my adult children into town and making sure they arrived safely home, showed us the fish market, took my husband for a haircut, filled in with missing groceries, made sure house was locked when we all left together. Lit a bonfire for us on our last night, and the Tiki torches. I'm sure I'm leaving details out but I absolutely would return and re-rent. If you're interested you'd better reserve early as this place is a HOT RENTAL>

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Weather, the house, the concierge Corrina and Boat Captain Dino
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing