We stayed here from November 26- December 2,2017 and had an incredible time. It started from the time we arrived at the airport and were met by the staff. We were whisked off to a waiting boat and delivered to the dock at Matachica. I'm sorry but forgot the Captains name but he was wonderful. We were met at the Dock by Robin who escorted us onto the property where we were given welcome drinks. Our room was a deluxe beachfront casita and was amazing. The bar staff of Adam,Godwin and Gilbert were very welcoming and friendly. Truly, enjoyed talking with them. We had breakfast every morning (included) and it was very good. We usually had appetizers or lunch upon returning to the resort from diving and it was excellent! We had dinner three nights and all were excellent. The staff on the beach of Archie and Robin were always there with drinks. The housekeeping staff was great and very friendly as was the nightly turn down service. The front desk took care of everything we asked them to for excursions. Even the check out was very easy and not rushed at all even though our flight wasn't until 1:30 pm. I could not give this place a higher rating. Very quiet at night, so if you're looking for nightlife this isn't the place to go. ( Which we weren't) A very relaxing trip. Planning on going back soon. Very polynesian appearing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au and TripOnline SA so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro