OMG, this place is amazing. Upon contacting this resort I knew it was special! Burga ensured that I was being and going to be treated like a VIP, she made me feel I was in good hands. Emil and Anita at the front desk were true professionals tending to all my needs. The food and beverage team treated me like a rockstar and my food was amazing. Special, detailed and genuine hospitality from Mambo's restaurant made my stay. Robin, Ernesto, Adam, Godwin and Archie treated me so personally I felt at home. The boat rides, tours, beaches, pools were immaculately kept, professional, and had me pampered every step of the way. Thank you Matachica!!!! I will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro