My wife and I spent our Honeymoon here in June. It was wonderful. I researched all of the resorts on the Island and Matachica is just as all of the great reviews say it is. It is a beautiful place and we had a beachfront cabana that was perfect. Better than the beautiful scenery is the top quality service. Everyone is there to serve you but also stay out of your way if you prefer want to be alone. The whole crew and Myra, our server at meals who was just the sweetest, was exceptional! I would recommend this resort for adults that want to relax for a day or two and would also enjoy an excursion for a day or two. The front desk can set you up with anything you like or you can rent a golf cart and ride out on your own. We did all of this and our seven days flew by before we knew it or wanted it to end. It doesn't seem possible to have any negative reviews of this place! Hope to go back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro