“WE LOVED MAYA AZUL”
other travellers have booked this property
Azul Maya Villa Fondo is the main floor of the house and is attached right to the deck and pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Brand new, fully equipped kitchen.
Master bedroom with queen bed
Living area
Second bedroom with bunk bed
Have a barbecue under the palapa
The deck is made from recovered wood.
Laundry facilities included
Caribbean steak house and bar just across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Duck3825
Austin
“WE LOVED MAYA AZUL”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My 2 daughters and I stayed at Maya Azul and absolutely loved it. South San Pedro is where it is at. I had visited Amergris Caye last year and had a wonderful time with my husband and we stayed at Corona del Mar which was a nice place- however- staying in this sweet, private, quiet and cool villa will be our choice for May of next year. We love hanging out with the folks who actually live in the area of southern San Pedro, so this villa was ideal for us. Robert, the owner, was just awesome and can be reached easily at nearly all times and can help you with the things that you just have not "quite figured out yet"- I am most thankful that Robert got us a great deal on our golf cart through C and S rentals and also provides a discount at the store Mermaids. Santiago is the groundskeeper and was very helpful at all times and was so kind to us. I would write so much more to tell everyone how great our stay was-
however... as I am limited to a certain amount of "characters"
Let me just say this- FABULOUS.
Pool is great
Kitchen is great
Owner is great
San Pedro Town is great.

Your age range 50-64
4 Jun 2018
Hi Serstin,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review and kind words. It's great to know that our efforts are paying off. Look forward to hosting you again!

Robert
Cathy S
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This is the second time we have used Azul Maya in less than six months. It is the perfect location, comfortable and the management is warm and gracious. We will definitely recommend their units to more friends and family.

8 Apr 2018
Thanks Cathy, it's been a pleasure hosting your family.
Cathy S
“Clean and nice”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Place is clean and Shane is very responsive and polite. The only thing I would change is to have higher quality paper products, tissues available, and coffee in stock for guests.

I would stay here again.

30 Dec 2017
Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your review and comments. I'll look into the paper products for you but we always provide coffee... In fact we have lots of coffee available and I'm sorry you weren't provided with it. I'll let Shane know.

Thanks again
Robert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing