“Worth a try!”

JINYA Ramen Bar - Alpharetta
Ranked #191 of 554 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Description: We're Crazy About Ramen! JINYA is known for its slow-cooked approach to ramen, made from broths simmered for 20 hours in-house. From its customizable menu to sleek interiors, JINYA Ramen Bar presents a contemporary Japanese dining ideal for lively social gatherings for all ages.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for Yelp elite week and enjoyed it!!! The service was a little slow at first because I think there was confusion over who our server was but once we got service it was very fast, friendly and efficient. Celina was very good at making suggestions and explaining the menu. I thought the drinks were a little pricey for the size but it was strong and tasted good. Celina did warn me that the berry drop drink was like a shot instead of a drink which I appreciated. The jinya bun was much better than expected and very tender. I got the spicy chicken Ramen (mild) which I don't really think was spicy but it was good. My husband got the tonkotsu red (level 2) and it was much more spicy than expected for a level 2. The meat in both Ramen's was very tender. I love how the outdoor patio even though there is no umbrellas is kind of in an alleyway shaded by a tree with a nice cool breeze. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely come here again!!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

The ambiance was great. But that's all that was great. The menu was quite limited. There were only a few types of ramen to get. Its was okay. We didn't order alchohol and still spent $42 before the tip on two bowls of noodles. I really wish it had been better.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 14 December 2020

We had a hankering for some good ramen to hit the spot after a long road trip. With good reviews, we decided to JINYA a try. We were seated quickly. Service was friendly and helpful. We tried several appetizers, ramen dishes and topped everything off with some warm sake for the chilly evening. I'll be back.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank billhollowsky
Reviewed 22 June 2020

You can't beat a big bowl of noodles with rich, savory broth (and maybe a glass of wine) to clear out those Friday night cobwebs that seem to linger a little long on Saturday. We had a couple of ramen rookies with us and our server, Stan, was super helpful. I always go with the basic chicken, add egg, bok choy and mushrooms. The toppings are generous enough to share so order a few and have fun dressing up your bowl.

No judgement zone at Jinya. Stan gave us the go ahead to tilt our bowls up and slurp every drop!

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank CatheAtlanta_GA
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Super yummy! Try the Spicy Chicken ramen and the tempura Brussel sprouts! Would definitely go back! Super area too!

Date of visit: February 2020