2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$279
View deal
Expedia.comUS$279
Hilton.comUS$279
Hotels.comUS$279
PricelineUS$277
Orbitz.comUS$279
CheapTicketsUS$279
All reviews gala restaurant beautiful hotel front desk brand lobby pool miami
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

My son had the best time in the pool. Says he only wants to stay at the Hilton from now on. The food was delicious and the room was spectacular. I will return again and again to this amazing hotel. Perfect for a weekend getaway.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reynaldo Ramirez, Sales at Hilton Aventura Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Although the property is a lovely one, it attracts partying guests for what seemed like overnight stays. I had to contact the desk on three occasions to complain of three different obvious parties during our 8 day stay. It was so bad, that there were outside guests on our floor to attend the parties. The hotel has no control on who accesses the guests floors (ours was 11th) because the front desk is located on the 7th floor. The front desk staff was not responsive to the app and out room telephone didn’t work even after I complained. Housekeeping came to every 3/4 days - this was not made clear upon check-in. For the room cost and to have to pay $25p/n for parking this hotel is not worth it. Worst Hilton stay ever.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right.
We're using your feedback to make some important changes.

Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

When checking out I realized that there were food and beverage charges applied to my bill that weren’t mine. The manager did “the computer thing” and apparently fixed the issue. To my surprise I was charged a larger bill because whatever she modified did not take.
I’ve been calling the property all day, Hilton employees giving me the runaround, long hold times, transferring calls left and right, yet no one knows how to resolve the issue… you’d think that having a printed out receipt with the correct amount in comparison with the actual charges would swiftly prompt a simple refund… yet I’m on the 3rd call of the day, 32 minutes in the call and no resolution in sight. Terrible customer service on such a simple matter to resolve.

Room tip: Double, triple, quadruple check folio during stay to avoid mysterious miscellaneous charges. Don’t use the app check out function.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reynaldo Ramirez, Sales at Hilton Aventura Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Not clean. Found a roach in my bathroom. Being that this is a fairly new hotel this is disgusting and disappointing. I had to complain twice in order to get my room changed i wasnt offered a room change the first time when telling them i had a roach in my bathroom. Housekeeping is slacking. Im going back to Marriott.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Great place. Beautiful location, easy access and close enough to west marine. I do not want to write an essay. My interactions with staff were good and courteous. They were responsive and cared. The restaurant was great and again the staff is second to none.