“Date night”

Gator's Dockside of Apopka
Ranked #10 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I always order wings when we go to Gators. I ordered teriyaki and my boyfriend ordered them with bbq sauce. The wings were great but the fries were not fresh. That's the second time that we go and the fries weren't fresh. Overall the service was just okay but definitely not horrible.

Reviewed 1 week ago

In town for business recently and noticed this place close to my hotel. Never been so I thought I'd give it a try. Great service, happy hour specials, and great wings. It's a sports bar (ubiquitous in FL) but the food was good and the drinks cold. I will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This location is just horrible. Took my parents for all you can eat wings night and were seriously disappointed. We always go to the location in Clermont which is always on point. My husband ordered wings well done and got underdone served to him. My second plate if wings were burned! They turned the burnt sides face down and had the audacity to serve them. Had to wait for another plate which were just unedible. STAY AWAY!!! Go to Lake Mary or Clermont if you want good food like Gators is known for. This establishment/location is a horrible reflection of this chain.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is the ONLY restaurant we will order wings (including the `new' wings place in Apopka). Not only do the GRILL them, they don't add that disgusting breading!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This has now happened 3 times and I'm giving up.
On all occasions we have been taking business partners out for a quick business lunch. We walk in. There are several ( at least 8) tables available. Only they are not. Completely covered in previous clients food. This is the first impression. It's not that they can't get things cleared. They simply don't have the staff. I can appreciate that happening occasionally but this is a regular event. And the last time we walked out. So no food review. There was a manager occasionally saying hi but give by no help to the staff at all. Isnt that the managers job? To help with the smooth running of the place,and that means clearing tables. The couple in front of us also walked out. From previous experience I know the food is good but this is not a good welcome. Actually it's a non welcome I'm done trying.