“RUDE LADY DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH no hair net dirty hands Not a good place our order was awful she said 2 bad”

Anthony's Pizza Incorporated
Ranked #51 of 134 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Rude--------------DO NOT EVER GO THERE-no hair net dirty hands just bad food use 2 be good but they dont care any more

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Visiting family who live in Apopka. They said it is good pizza. I come from a city that is known for Italian food and wonderful pizza. The meatlovers pizza was fantastic. We had take out so I can't speak about service.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Mr Mark Bacon I personally welcome your call to my cell 407-415-3486 to discuss the worst customer service in the 12 years I have dealt with the Apopka location. Order placed at 5:22 pm on Saturday the gentleman taking my order VERY CLEARLY stated 30 mins to 1 hour I called at 1 hour 10 mins said order was leaving 15 mins later (I live behind the store ) nothing I call and same guy said “Oh I said 1 hour 30 mins” Absolute lie your manager got on phone and I told her to keep order and DO NOT CHARGE MY CC

I await your call Absolute disgrace tonight after 12 years of patronage ...

Reviewed 11 January 2018

With al the pizza available in Apopka, we still end up coming back and never disappointed. Best pie in town and easy in and out and it is always ready.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

While we are regulars for pizza delivery, I stopped by for dinner. The eggplant parmigiana was a generous portion with a considerable amount of pasta and cheese. It was good, but I wasn't bowled over either. The service was friendly and fairly quick. I'd happily go back.