“Good local Italian ”

Anthony's Pizza Incorporated
Ranked #43 of 129 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

While we are regulars for pizza delivery, I stopped by for dinner. The eggplant parmigiana was a generous portion with a considerable amount of pasta and cheese. It was good, but I wasn't bowled over either. The service was friendly and fairly quick. I'd happily go back.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Anthony's last night with another couple
We had a medium cheese pizza, which was excellent. Also ordered a Greek and a side salad, which were very good. We would go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

After a bad fee experiences YEARS ago...for so reason I never went back. An ivitation to go there meant I was able to enjoy probably the best pizza around.
Great menu. Great prices. Good service....
I've been back twice already. Just goes to show...give everything another chance

1  Thank Annie G
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This is a great little local pizza and sandwich place. Prices are terrific. Portions are large. This is a favorite local stop

Reviewed 20 January 2017

This has had a good consistent good food and very friendly service, good prices and has that NY style Pizza that we have used to.