“Love this place”

Porkie's Original BBQ
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Steve and his team at Porkie's are awesome! They have a nice blend of professionalism while having fun. The food is amazing, and don't forget the "Boom Boom" sauce for your fries!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unpretentious BBQ. EXACTLY what I think of when looking for BBQ. Nothing fancy just great food, good sauces and even great service.
Went with a buddy for lunch. The lunch deals were reasonably priced. We tried pulled pork sandwich, brisket sandwich, mac and cheese, dirty taters, slaw and collard greens. Everything was great-the tables were well stocked with sauces and paper towels.
I have heard of Porkie's for years but didn't have the opportunity to get up to Apopka to check it out but this will be on the short list for quick bites with friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food and sides. The pork melts in your mouth. The rib-eye sandwich could use more meat and less peppers.
But all in all good food. The beans, corn bread and dirty taters our my favorite sides. The wife likes the mac and cheese. But don't forget to get the banana bread pudding for dessert. Yum!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I should have written about my previous experiences at Porkies. Without a doubt they are in the top five BBQ places in Central Florida. All of the meats are very good. The same is true with the sides. The non BBQ items I alao recommend, especially the giant steak sandwich on their lunch specials.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We went to Porkies and picked up enough ribs to feed ten, a day before Hurricane Irma arrived. Porkies ribs are outstanding! We had great beans, dirty potatoes, baked beans and banana pudding for dessert. Everything they make is so good!

Been to Porkie's Original BBQ? Share your experiences!