“Great local food”
Review of Heber's Cuban Cafe

Heber's Cuban Cafe
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 2 January 2018

My husband and I stopped here for dinner while we were in town. He had the Palomilla Steak Dinner with tostones and Congri rice. I had the Ropa Vieja Dinner with fried yucca and Congri rice. The meat was to die for (both of them), though perhaps a bit on the salty side for some. The yucca was tasty though a touch oily, but the tostones were quite crisp and yummy. I had leftovers because the portions were massive (for me at least), but I can't complain. Lots of good food for your dollar. No alcohol, FYI, it's a counter-order place, quiet when we were there on a weeknight but the karaoke setup indicates it may be more lively on the weekends.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Heber's Cuban Cafe is an Apopka hidden gem. Next to Subway on Semoran Blvd.in the Marshall's plaza, you will find home cooked, authentic meals of high quality and great prices. The owners are there to take your order and cook...I eat tgere at least once a week and am never disappointed. Saturday night, tgey open late on Saturday, not open during the day, after 8pm, it's a party with food & music that occassionly breaks into dance. Don't pass...you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I have been there more than once for breakfast and lunch and the food is very good, fresh and very good service, prices are reasonable!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love the food at this Cuban restaurant. I just ate there with a colleague two days ago because I needed them to know where they could find good authentic Cuban food in Apopka. I also love that they do karaoke on Saturday nights. The vibe is always great!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This place is right down the street from my office & I stumbled upon it after forgetting to prep my lunch for the week. That was 2 weeks ago & i have been there pretty much every day since! The food is absolutely fantastic & I have eaten several items off the menu. I have yet to be disappointed. They have great Cuban sandwiches, but also great lunch plates. They also have a wonderful assortments of smoothies. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who enjoys Cuban style food or food in general!