“Always Great”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #33 of 133 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 19 March 2017

For a fast meal, you can get it at Wendy's even if it is only a sandwich. Wendy's has always been consistently good no matter where, here in Apopka the service is faster and the fast food better than the arches or crown.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Wendy's has the best lunch bargin with it's "Jr cheese buger" on the senior menu. This is more than adequate for a light lunch. When ordered without sides is less than $1.50 even with tax.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Ate today with my niece. The service was fast for lunch time. The staff was really pleasant.
The food was good as usual from Wendy's. I got the small ceaser salad and it was a perfect size.
I recommend!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Always a good lunch or dinner choice for decent food, good menu selection and reasonable prices without wasting a lot of time. I am particularly fond of the chili and the baked potatoes. The bacon burgers are good too. I have never been disappointed with whatever menu item I chose.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I've dramatic reduced my intake of Fast Food. If I am in a rush, I will stop and get one of their specialty salads, they are very tasty and while not filling if you are real hungry (they used to be bigger) they will tide you over until you can get healthy choices. I suspect like other fast food and restaurants that preservatives are used to slow decay but they are made fresh daily. I love the Frosty's especially mixing the vanilla and chocolate. The people are always very friendly and helpful. Service is fairly quick as well. I think this is a well managed business. I will occasionally order a bacon cheeseburger. *Warning: Chili is made out of used cold burgers from the previous day. I read this in an article by former employees on what and why they won't order from the place where they work...

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!