“Great Family Lunch”

Argo's Family Diner
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a huge Gyro that was very tender and very filling with Potato Salad and Chicken Soup. My daughter enjoyed her Mickey Mouse Pancakes with Bacon and my wife had a Veggie Wrap with Onion Rings and Cream of Corn Soup. Very good was the consensus. Very Reasonably Priced, clean but older Diner, family run with courteous and friendly staff. We will come again, many items on menu to try.

1  Thank ajzway

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve only been here for breakfast, but the food is always really good and the staff is wonderful. It does get pretty loud and busy for breakfast. So just take that into consideration

Reviewed 5 August 2017

If you miss the old-time diner experience, visit Argo's. Open for breakfast and lunch, Argo's offers excellently-prepared diner food for a shockingly low price. I visited for lunch and I ordered the half-sandwich and salad option. Both were fresh and delicious.

Warning to light eaters: portion sizes are enormous. My "half" sandwich was nearly as big as a full sandwich anywhere else.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We stopped into Argo's for lunch, I noticed right away that even though the interior was well used, it was clean. I couldn't help but notice the Greek pastries and I took that as a good sign. We weren't disappointed! Hubs and MIL got soup and sandwich, the cream of mushroom soup was thick with big pieces of mushroom. They enjoyed the chicken salad as well. My granddaughter enjoyed a large fresh salad and when her chicken parm came it was a huge portion and quite tasty. I had the fish sandwich, the fish was so big, I broke it in half and only used one half to fill up my sandwich and it was very hot and crispy. All in all, Argo's offers diner style food done right. Our server was fun, friendly and prompt. I don't know why we haven't tried this place before, but we will definitely be back and next time I'm trying those Greek pastries!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a family owned and operated restaurant (the best kind) and the owner's pride is very apparent. The restaurant is spotless. The servers are experienced, friendly, and very efficient. My coffee cup was refilled three times. No need to flag down a server. The owner stopped by our table for a friendly chat and chatted me up as I paid my tab. The food was good. My Eggs Benedict came with a good Hollandaise sauce. The hash browns, unfortunately, were cold. But I'd go back again, just to experience the top notch service. This restaurant has a large, loyal following. No wonder.