“Breakfast is great”

Argo's Family Diner
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve only been here for breakfast, but the food is always really good and the staff is wonderful. It does get pretty loud and busy for breakfast. So just take that into consideration

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We stopped into Argo's for lunch, I noticed right away that even though the interior was well used, it was clean. I couldn't help but notice the Greek pastries and I took that as a good sign. We weren't disappointed! Hubs and MIL got soup and sandwich, the cream of mushroom soup was thick with big pieces of mushroom. They enjoyed the chicken salad as well. My granddaughter enjoyed a large fresh salad and when her chicken parm came it was a huge portion and quite tasty. I had the fish sandwich, the fish was so big, I broke it in half and only used one half to fill up my sandwich and it was very hot and crispy. All in all, Argo's offers diner style food done right. Our server was fun, friendly and prompt. I don't know why we haven't tried this place before, but we will definitely be back and next time I'm trying those Greek pastries!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a family owned and operated restaurant (the best kind) and the owner's pride is very apparent. The restaurant is spotless. The servers are experienced, friendly, and very efficient. My coffee cup was refilled three times. No need to flag down a server. The owner stopped by our table for a friendly chat and chatted me up as I paid my tab. The food was good. My Eggs Benedict came with a good Hollandaise sauce. The hash browns, unfortunately, were cold. But I'd go back again, just to experience the top notch service. This restaurant has a large, loyal following. No wonder.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! Another great family diner with fantastic comfort food. Real mash potatoes, open face beef or turkey sandwich, eggs benny, tuna melt and breakfast all day.
Try the Lemon Chicken soup!

I sure do enjoy places like this and Im sure y'all will too!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The service was good and quick. We were seated right away and had a wonderful breakfast. There was only one server, but she did a great job. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2017