“A nice surprise! ”

Victorio's Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Just found out this place is affiliated with the one on Dog Track Road. We found oysters, which are hard to find in my area. My husband loved the oysters but not his all you can eat fried fish. I enjoyed the broiled seafood platter. Very reasonable prices. They serve Italian food too.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Me and my girl sat at the bar as its the best place to sit if you are ordering Oysters. The guy's that shuck the oysters for you can shuck them faster than you can eat them. They are Delicious. Also got a pretty nice sized pearl in one of them as well. They were clean, did not have any sandy/gritty taste to them and were perfect. Also got shrimp, clams and fries and it was all great. Place was pretty packed but we got lucky as some people were leaving right when we walked in, otherwise we would have had to wait. A bit pricey for me but it was worth the $140.00 I spent. Would recommend this place for anyone that likes oysters.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. Small little restaurant in a strip like mall. The oysters were huge with no gritty bite to them and so good. We sat at the bar and had great service. The wine was great also. We also had the baby clams. Very tasty. This is a keeper!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Outdoor seating available. This particular evening was great temperatures. Our server was friendly and came out to check on us frequently. I tried the calzone on a recent visit. I enjoyed it! My meal companion enjoyed the Garlic knots. Menu is reasonably priced. There were families.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

After reading the reviews for this place, I always wonder, why we have such a different opinion. It needs to be updated, feels like they just threw whatever they could find that had to do with seafood/sea life up on the walls. We sat at the small bar area off to the side for some oysters and drinks. Our bartender was Marc and he seemed to be so busy, but doing what we don't know because there were only 3 parties at the bar and the restaurant wasn't that busy. Another person kept popping in from the kitchen area and she was the one who actually helped us more than Marc did. They did have Moscato which is nice, and the glass was only $5.50. The Miller Lites were $3.25, so their drink prices were okay. I ordered the clam chowder and I had to send it back, it just didn't taste good at all and they took it off the bill. After we ordered the oysters they brought the paper to cover the bar and then proceeded to place them down on the paper, no plate or tray. Oysters are messy, and indeed when we were done eating we had a wet mess in front of us, that STAYED in front of us for over 20 minutes after we were done eating. I finally wrapped up the garbage in the paper myself and put it in front of me so Marc would get the hint. The paper stayed wadded up in front of us for another 15 minutes. That is gross, people do not like to sit with their garbage in front of them. We will be back in the area again, but will not be going back to Victorio's.

1  Thank Peggy P