“Good chinese”

Add it.
He Hop Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 132 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Like the varity of food, they will even make it to my liking, no msg which is a big deal for me. Friendly staff can be hard to understand but you can muddle through & they quick

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I should have walked out when I first walked in, but some places are shabby and really have good food. This one does not qualify. The place was dirty not just shabby. I ordered and paid before I really took a good look around to see all the dirt. I had chicken with vegetables and partner had chicken with garlic sauce. The person taking the order barely spoke or understood english which is frustrating. For $5.95 with fried rice it was an ample portion, but most Chinese places give you soup with the lunch special for $5.95. I added an egg roll in lieu of a canned soda for an additional $.25. It was hot but greasy. The food came in about 8 minutes. it was smoking hot which is the only reason I tasted it -I figured any bacteria would have been killed. After a few bites both my husband and I threw the rest away. We both felt we could get sick. They really need to clean this place up. Will never go back.

1  Thank cindy s
Reviewed 22 March 2014

He Hop is basically a take out restaurant with a few tables no service. You order at the counter and pick your food up at the counter and it comes in take out cartons. The food is pretty good, servings are nice sized and the lunch specials are a good deal at under $6.00 and include a drink. The bathroom however is another story. The toilet was pretty ugly with either stains or dirt. It was appalling enough to us to mention in this review.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The lunch combos are the best. The crab rangoons are going to be the best tasting ones you'll get in Central Florida. We've had the Lo mein, egg drop & hot n sour soups, beef and broccoli...all are delicious. Even the chicken wings are good. Great place for take-out. We only go to this one in Apopka.