“Good Chinese restaurant, large portions”

168 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

A nice local Chinese restaurant. Very clean with prompt service. No fish except for shrimp. Everyone enjoyed their meal although they did run out of eggplant. The noodles, eggplant and chicken dishes were delicious.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is consistent- good and nice quantity. It is clean and neat. Service is good and friendly. Been here for over 25 years.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Went to this restaurant with friends for the first time for our girls night out! We did it again!! We picked a great place for Chinese cuisine! We visited on a Tuesday evening. It wasn't crowded and we were greeted and served by friendly staff members immediately. In no time our dinners arrived at our table and the portions were very large as we had to request boxes to take home.
Everything we had was fresh and the presentation was very nice. We ordered General Tso dinner and Shrimp fried rice. We tasted each other's order and it all was very good.
I had plum wine which I loved. The prices were quite reasonable too!
This will definitely be a place we will revisit many times.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

No better Chinese food in the greater Orlando area nor in Chicago that I have found. Offers an extensive and varied menu at very reasonable prices. The quality of the ingredients is first class. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very pleasant and quiet.

I unequivocally recommend 168 for a premier dining experience. I have been there many times.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

So Debbie and I drove around looking for a new Chinese place to eat. Somehow (don't ask I couldn't tell you) we ended up in Apopka. Found this little resultant called 168 and was impressed.

Restaurant was clean and recently renovated, service was quick and efficient with no issues to note .

Debbie ordered the chicken lomein and found it tasty but a little bland, I ordered the spicy chicken and it was not spicy enough but good and fresh.

All in all a decent meal ... next time will order it extra spicy

Norm and Debbie say check it out