“Free Birthday Drink”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Apopka
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Starbucks rewards gives you a free drink coupon. Any size drink! Love their Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I like to hit this drive thru on the way to work sometimes and the parking lot is nice and spacious so it's easy in and out. Coffee and sandwiches have always been on par with other Starbucks' and the staff has always been pleasant.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

They know my name and sometimes have my coffee ready before I even enter the store (they see me coming!), They are friendly and personable and ready to please. It's a great way to start the day!

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

I have traveled extensively to Central America and So when I return home I typically bring quite a bit of coffee with me.

I no longer see Starbucks as a superior coffee. Sorry but there is so much more out there

My suggestion is to try different brands. You might surprise yourself and save some money doing it

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Prompt service and always with a smile. The staff is great regardless if you use the counter service or drive thru. Good parking and enough space to visit with friends or have a quick meeting. They are very accomodating and always makes sure my kids are well taken care of. Nothing but positive things to say about this location and crew.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!