“Omg im dying”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #88 of 134 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Steak 'n Shake, a classic American brand, was founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois by Gus Belt who pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milkshakes. For over 80 years, the company's name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word "steak" stood for steakburger. The term "shake" stood for hand-dipped milkshakes. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. Today, Steak 'n Shake remains the "better burger" leader, serving premium 100% beef steakburgers, hand-dipped milkshakes, thin crispy fries, and more. Steakburgers are made without preservatives or artificial ingredients, topped with fresh produce, and always hand-crafted to order. Other classics include the Frisco Melt, 7x7, Prime Steakburgers, and fan favorite M&M milkshakes.
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Slowest food service ever. I think I'm literally dying waiting for a burger. Maybe I should leave get in my car and go thru the drive thru get my food and come sit back at my table.
The egg nog milkshake is good tho. This is a love hate relationship.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Breakfast always a pleasure! Reasonably priced and quality food. Yum!!! There were quite a variety of breakfast items to choose from but I stayed with my usual eggs potatoes and sausage . My large milk was high priced but not uncommon in restaurants.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This is one of the most consistent of this kind of restaurant that I have visited. The food is always good, the is not long waiting ti,e and the service is consistently good!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner after long day shopping before the Christmas :) great service, great food and the most delicious shake ( I had the seasonal strawberry peppermint shake )

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We have mixed experiences at this steak n shake most of them time the food and service is great one time our food was wayyy to greasy and there was another time where we waited almost 20 minutes to pay our bill. For the price especially with the coupons you can't beat it good way to go out with the family and not break them bank.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!