“Omg im dying”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Slowest food service ever. I think I'm literally dying waiting for a burger. Maybe I should leave get in my car and go thru the drive thru get my food and come sit back at my table.
The egg nog milkshake is good tho. This is a love hate relationship.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Breakfast always a pleasure! Reasonably priced and quality food. Yum!!! There were quite a variety of breakfast items to choose from but I stayed with my usual eggs potatoes and sausage . My large milk was high priced but not uncommon in restaurants.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

This is one of the most consistent of this kind of restaurant that I have visited. The food is always good, the is not long waiting ti,e and the service is consistently good!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner after long day shopping before the Christmas :) great service, great food and the most delicious shake ( I had the seasonal strawberry peppermint shake )

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We have mixed experiences at this steak n shake most of them time the food and service is great one time our food was wayyy to greasy and there was another time where we waited almost 20 minutes to pay our bill. For the price especially with the coupons you can't beat it good way to go out with the family and not break them bank.

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!