See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here during Hurricane Matthew.
I paid an extra thirty dollars a day for a room with a refrigerator and sink.
When I checked in, the owner came to the room to unlock the door to the kitchenette, He was very rude to me, told me that I was lucky, that they normally charge extra for the fridge, and that if we used it I would have to clean it myself.
Dude, I did pay. I was charged an additional $30 dollars a day in advance for your mini fridge.
The room had dead roach bugs laying everywhere, it was so bad that he called housekeeping to immediately come and re clean and sanitize the room before we got settled.
People with coolers emptied the ice machine completely and they were never refilled. I reported this to the front desk, she just said "oh well."
W stayed two uneventful nights, there were a lot of children, unsupervised, running up and down the corridors at all hours.
Checkout was at 11 am.
My mom, who is 84 and in a wheelchair, pulled a muscle in her back while transferring from the bed to her chair, she actually was unable to get into the chair because of the pain.
I immediately went to the front desk, told them that we were going to be a little late, that I couldn't move her and that we were waiting for an ambulance.
Her response was that everyone wanted to have a late checkout because of the hurricane and that I would have to pay an extra $101.00
I asked if I could just pay for the extra hour because it was a medical emergency and she said no, that I needed to immediately bring a credit card to the front desk so that we could be charged for an extra night.
And that's exactly what they did.
Never again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LeaJean B
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Originally scheduled to stay for a week. Had a plumbing issue at the house and had to move out for a week. Like the title, the pics looked decent. Entered the room and the perfume smell was overwhelming. Started the A/C and the musty odor covered the perfume smell. Decided to give it a try since they were the only motel that allowed pets and they were close. I will say that the tub and toilet were clean. We stayed only four nights, because the many roaches would not leave, we had to. Wife was bitten by bedbugs and wouldn't stay anymore. The carpet was filthy. The Internet is intermittent, the cell phone only works near the window. Wife,was afraid to walk dog after dark, because of the people sitting on the outside of their rooms. I wouldn't recommend this place, even though it was supposedly updated.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank kenconc5
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Visiting family in the Apopka area, this location was perfect for my need. There was also plenty of other businesses around for any kind of shopping you may want to do. The room was very clean, spacious, air condition was top notch. Family oriented management and staff. Everyone smiling and helpful, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. Nice pool area to swim and relax. Will be staying again. Thank you Crosby Motor Inn for the great stay!!!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Stayed 1 night. Room was small but clean.
There is a couple dining options within walking distance including a chili's.
Room was nicer than I expected.
Maybe 20 minutes from orlando.
Think I paid 78$ For the night.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marc F
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We stayed one night, as planned, and very happy with accommodations. Restaurants are near, such as Perkins, for example. Gas stations are nearby also.
Our room was clean with comfortable beds. Crosby's is a good place to stay at a reasonable price.

Room tip: No elevator to second floor.
Date of stay: October 2015