“Something new in Apopka!”

Fancy Q Sushi & Thai
Ranked #42 of 132 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I was looking forward to trying this new spot. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the service was good. I didn't enjoy my meal, but I need to add that this is not my favorite king of food. I had the Tempura, first time ever, and it was too greasy for my sensitive stomach. The others in my group seemed really pleased with their meals.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We found this on a competing review site, but the true travelers on Trip Advisor need to know of it's existence!

Tucked away in shopping center is a true hidden gem. The lunch specials (every day) are reasonably priced and very good. There were four of us, two got the bento box special for $10.95 which included soup, an eight piece california roll and 2 four piece rolls of your choice. On the bento box there was also a small amount of cucumber salad and seaweed salad as well as the usual pickled ginger and wasabi. The other two diners ordered the Hibachi lunches, shrimp for $9.45 and chicken for $8.45. They were served with soup, salad, choice of white or fried rice and also came with lo mein on the plate. I know what you're thinking, but all of the food was excellent quality, the atmosphere VERY nice and Daisy, our server, was outstanding. We were even treated to a free "Eddie roll"!

Try it out, you will not be disappointed.

Been to Fancy Q Sushi & Thai? Share your experiences!