“Apalachicola Chocolate & Coffee Co,”

Apalachicola Chocolate and Coffee Company
Description: Hands made Chocolates, fudge, caramels, truffles, turkish delights and candies. Homemade Gelato Ice cream, cakes, pies, pastries, cookies, biscotti and More! In house fresh roasted coffee, espresso, Latte, cappuccino, cold brew, hot and cold tea. Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches on Homemade Bread and Real NY Water Bagels.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

It's Old Florida decor and hospitality, parking, good staff. The menu has some chocolate as fat free. The latte must be the drink, my black coffee was not.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (349)

Reviewed 23 May 2021

They say the oysters is what brings the world to Apalachicola, but "They" are wrong! It's Kirk, Coffee, and Candy that puts the cherry on top of any trip to Apalach. Whether just passing through or staying for the week, Apalachicola Chocolate & Coffee Company is solidly in the Don't-Miss-It category. From mouth-watering breakfast sandwiches to chocolate that will change your life, everything that comes out of Kirk's kitchen is a gift from above. Try it all, and take the time to enjoy the experience while drinking in the unique décor and spectacular people-watching. You'll be glad you did, and you'll be back for more.

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Latte took 45 minutes to cool to a drinkable temp. One single sandwich ordered - 30 minutes to be fixed. Had to ask for my latte after 30 minutes - “oh someone else took yours” - so you’re not going to fix another for me? Our county had a COVID cluster outbreak this week - tourists who were visiting. I’m vaccinated but was appalled to see only one mask besides mine being worn. Not going back ever. Go to Cafe con Leche or Bayside Coffee instead.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

0/10 would recommend. This morning I went for a coffee with a friend and left with money and change being thrown at me. Very unprofessional. I asked for “milk foam” on my cold brew and after being charged for it apparently that request is not an not an option for the coffee I ordered. I asked for a refund for the milk foam and the employee argued back and forth with me about the contents and prices of the menu and said I was lying about what I said I was charged. Her tone was aggressive and defensive. I was told “This is not a Starbucks, I can find the nearest one in Panama City.” After being yelled at in front of a restaurant full of people saying I was wrong and finally having the full/correct amount of money refunded (after I showed proof of my bank account). Which was returned to me by having it thrown at me and my friend from a few steps away. I will not be returning.

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Delicious coffee and bagels in an interesting setting. It was a little pricey and service was slow. I had a bagel and my husband had a breakfast sandwich.

Date of visit: April 2021