“Amazing lunch”

Mikado Japanese Seafood Buffet
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The restaurant is beautifully decorated and is very clean. The restrooms was also very very clean. The number of choices is astounding. They offer everything: soups, salads, sushi, rice, noodles, sashimi, teriyaki, rolls, tempura, and more plus a full selection of desserts. I believe there are something like 60 choices. It was the best buffet I have every gone to and a tremendous value. I went with my 19-year-old daughter who really did not want to go because she hates buffets. She feels like the food is not fresh and just sits there for hours. I promised her that based on the reviews, this would be different. She loved it. She said the food tasted nice and fresh. I can't wait to try the dinner buffet. I know they serve beer, wine, and sake but not sure about mixed drinks.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Never expected this restaurant so be this good! Talk about fresh and full of flavor. Knocked my socks off! So many different types of salad, great soups & tons of sushi! I'm ready to go back. I would be in big trouble if I worked near this place! Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

At $14 for all you can eat sushi, this is awfully hard to beat. And on the whole, the sushi was quite good, especially the nigiri. We ate very well. The hibachi is also very good, though the garlic sauce was much lighter than I was expecting.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

After taking the dread I-4 and missing our turn several times we finally arrived to this wonderful buffet. I took my Dad here for an early Father's Day lunch since on Sundays they don't open till one and they charge more. My Dad wanted sushi and I thought this would be a good place to come because it'd be cheaper than buying individual rolls at a sushi bar, lunch on Saturday was $13.95 per person which is a fair price. We walked into the buffet and where immediately seated. I would say half of this buffet is sushi with a wide selection of choices, one quarter is a cold selection which includes a variety of salads and desserts, the other one quarter is a hot selection which included several chicken selections, noodles and rice. They also have a create your own soup and a hibachi grill. I thought the sushi they had was very good, but what do I know this was my first time trying sushi. There where no complaints from my dad or my mother who is very picky and stuck to the hot items. My only complaint about this place is all the plates are hot, you would think they would have cold plates available for the sushi and cold salad items the serve. Our waitress was attentive our used plates where never left long on our table. The places seems very clean which was a big deal for me because so buffets can be a little if-y. I can't wait to come back to this place!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

After hearing all the hype decided to try for a family members birthday party. It was awful. Food was room temperature and dirty flatware. I was so dissatisfied and embarrassed that I ordered pizza from another establishment and took the party back to my home. Please don't go!